Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

greetings gents,

i see a lot has been said since this thread was opened but nothing ever materialised! in the near future withing the next coming weeks i will be making a few a of the "SOCK IT TO ME" t-shirts! i need to know if anyone is interested on getting one so i know how many to make! No i will not be charging insane prices just because its a fight club t-shirt. i think its pretty *****ng ridiculous that someone would charge $100 for a shirt or t-shirt and even more pathetic for him who is willing to spend that kind of money.

i've seen some "sock it to me" t-shirts on ebay which were laughable. Here are the specifications of what im intend to make:

! Raglan design - not just a cheap, regular cotton t-shirt
2. Short sleeve
3. Sock it to me logo- same in the film
4 Light pink colour - same as in the movie (or any other colour you wish)

Let me know guys

greetings gents,

i see a lot has been said since this thread was opened but nothing ever materialised! in the near future withing the next coming weeks i will be making a few a of the "SOCK IT TO ME" t-shirts! i need to know if anyone is interested on getting one so i know how many to make! No i will not be charging insane prices just because its a fight club t-shirt. i think its pretty *****ng ridiculous that someone would charge $100 for a shirt or t-shirt and even more pathetic for him who is willing to spend that kind of money.

i've seen some "sock it to me" t-shirts on ebay which were laughable. Here are the specifications of what im intend to make:

! Raglan design - not just a cheap, regular cotton t-shirt
2. Short sleeve
3. Sock it to me logo- same in the film
4 Light pink colour - same as in the movie (or any other colour you wish)

Let me know guys

This guy sounds like a used car salesman... I'd rather pay a little more for something than to buy a cheap replica.

My "Sock It To Me" is made like a vintage sweat shirt. Not made from a plain white t-shirt.

100_4411.jpg

i see a lot has been said since this thread was opened but nothing ever materialised!
Well apparently your blind because I "materialised" the Maple Leaf Shirt. So before you make false statements, go through the whole thread. BTW, more Maple Leaf shirts will released Jan-Feb. I have to hire a high quality seamstress to make these replicas and they're not cheap, If your not willing to pay for high quality then look some where else.

100_4413.jpg

100_4414.jpg

Last edited:
This guy sounds like a used car salesman... I'd rather pay a little more for something than to buy a cheap replica.

My "Sock It To Me" is made like a vintage sweat shirt. Not made from a plain white t-shirt.

100_4411.jpg

Well apparently your blind because I "materialised" the Maple Leaf Shirt. So before you make false statements, go through the whole thread. BTW, more Maple Leaf shirts will released Jan-Feb. I have to hire a high quality seamstress to make these replicas and they're not cheap, If your not willing to pay for high quality then look some where else.

100_4413.jpg

100_4414.jpg

Dude first of all go back to your true nature, i.e. being nice, because this is not a movie. We are here on planet Earth, its year 2011/12. Second of all I was not refering to you regarding the rip off prices but if you plan to put up rip off prices then yes you are ridiculous. And thirdly the "sock it to me" t-shirt will be made and will be sold for an affordable price. I'm far from rich but so are most people on this thread and I wont use the scarcity power to bleed them dry of their hard earned cash with my "cool" Tyler Durden clothes!

You seem to haunt this thread like a ghost but I've gone through it only once and saw a lot of people complaining that promises are made but not kept! I intend to keep my promise. In fact I eventually i intend to produce most shirts and t-shirts and give them away for resonable prices, actually only so i can cover my costs!

The cammo t-shirt? what are you gonna charge for it? $100? I loathe capitalits and hence loathe those who attempt to rip us off! I dont give a **** how good the quality is! a t-shirt should not cost even $50 let alone $100! Those who pay hundreds for fabrics are sad and ludicrous hmm i wonder what Tyler would say to them!!!

Im that car salesman that scheming cunts hate! I will be selling brand new quality cars for a fraction of the price of what those scheming dealers are charging.

Another small step closer to economic equilibrium....

Dude first of all go back to your true nature, i.e. being nice, because this is not a movie. We are here on planet Earth, its year 2011/12. Second of all I was not refering to you regarding the rip off prices but if you plan to put up rip off prices then yes you are ridiculous. And thirdly the "sock it to me" t-shirt will be made and will be sold for an affordable price. I'm far from rich but so are most people on this thread and I wont use the scarcity power to bleed them dry of their hard earned cash with my "cool" Tyler Durden clothes!

You seem to haunt this thread like a ghost but I've gone through it only once and saw a lot of people complaining that promises are made but not kept! I intend to keep my promise. In fact I eventually i intend to produce most shirts and t-shirts and give them away for resonable prices, actually only so i can cover my costs!

The cammo t-shirt? what are you gonna charge for it? $100? I loathe capitalits and hence loathe those who attempt to rip us off! I dont give a **** how good the quality is! a t-shirt should not cost even $50 let alone $100! Those who pay hundreds for fabrics are sad and ludicrous hmm i wonder what Tyler would say to them!!!

Im that car salesman that scheming cunts hate! I will be selling brand new quality cars for a fraction of the price of what those scheming dealers are charging.

Another small step closer to economic equilibrium....

What a pathetic attempt to try to get me all riled up. I was actually laughing while reading your 5th grade rant. Your telling me life is not a movie when your quoting FC, maybe your mother forgot to give your medication to you.

I dont give a **** how good the quality is!
Well I'm sure you'll be good making crap quality shirts, and I wish you luck.
Im that car salesman that scheming cunts hate!
Its what can be expected from someone that is clearly mentally incapable of producing a mature agruement without pissing in his panties.

What a pathetic attempt to try to get me all riled up. I was actually laughing while reading your 5th grade rant. Your telling me life is not a movie when your quoting FC, maybe your mother forgot to give your medication to you.

Well I'm sure you'll be good making crap quality shirts, and I wish you luck. Its what can be expected from someone that is clearly mentally incapable of producing a mature agruement without pissing in his panties.

Evidently your life revolves around this thread and Tyler Durden clothing. It was not an attempt, it was an assertion. You cam out of the dark and attacked me perhaps because you were planning on making big bucks ripping these guys off "oh my stuff is quality so you have to pay $100 for this here t-shirt" thats you screaming buddy!!!

That quote was meant to be a sarcastic one but you fail to comprehend sarcasm. There is a difference between someone who quotes and the other who dresses (from sunglasses to underwear) and even tries to put on the same movie attitude as Tyler Durden, you're clearly delusional.

Whats pathetic is your attempt to cherrypick the evidence and present me as the lesser businessman who is producing poor quality clothes as opposed to you the crafty businessman/rip off guy who will be making colthes of supreme quality hence your patheti prices. well guess what? Im not here to make business or to make money mr Trump! im willing to take the initiative and make something these have been really wanting and i will do it and will do it for a **** cheap price.

Leave my mother and personal insults out of this and kick back relax because this thread doesnt belong to you. If you actually did look even remotely close to Tyler Durden (body or looks) i could perhaps understand your arrogane but...snap out bud and come back to reality.

Youre sure ill be making crap quality t-shirts? Well youre sure wrong little friend because i intend to reproduce the exact same design and quality as the one in the film and for a price everyone will be glad to come across :cool

Perhaps this bickering and sarcasm makes you feel quite clever and helps your confidence that is apparently missing from your life, whatever gets you off I guess.
. i think its pretty *****ng ridiculous that someone would charge $100 for a shirt or t-shirt and even more pathetic for him who is willing to spend that kind of money.
The fact is you accused anyone who may charge more, or pay more than you to be "ridiculous" and "pathetic", and you also proclaimed that nothing on this thread had "materialised". So I defended me and everyone else on this thread that take pride in buying, and making high quality replicas. So go ahead, put people down just because you twitch at the thought of losing a penny for things that are a little more nicer... But I will keep striving to bring the vistors of this thread high quality replicas that they're looking for.

That quote was meant to be a sarcastic one but you fail to comprehend sarcasm.
This is a place of sharing ideas and projects, not for immature remarks and swearing. You really should find another way of getting your fustration out, because this makes you look like a complete idiot to thousands of people. Maybe you should get in a fight and live a little, or atleast get out from your computer screen and get some sunlight.

I guess I hit a nerve when I was joking about your mother not giving your medication to you. If you actually have a mother that can stand to be around you, I have the out most respect for her... or anyone for that matter.

Last edited:
Perhaps this bickering and sarcasm makes you feel quite clever and helps your confidence that is apparently missing from your life, whatever gets you off I guess. The fact is you accused anyone who may charge more, or pay more than you to be "ridiculous" and "pathetic", and you also proclaimed that nothing on this thread had "materialised". So I defended me and everyone else on this thread that take pride in buying, and making high quality replicas. So go ahead, put people down just because you twitch at the thought of losing a penny for things that are a little more nicer... But I will keep striving to bring the vistors of this thread high quality replicas that they're looking for.

This is a place of sharing ideas and projects, not for immature remarks and swearing. You really should find another way of getting your fustration out, because this makes you look like a complete idiot to thousands of people. Maybe you should get in a fight and live a little, or atleast get out from your computer screen and get some sunlight.

I guess I hit a nerve when I was joking about your mother not giving your medication to you. If you actually have a mother that can stand to be around you, I have the out most respect for her... or anyone for that matter.

dude this is all getting ridiculous and youre trying to be clever but youre coming across as very fake! your first response to me was: you sound like a second hand car dealer, you are blind etc. instead of: hi mate you seem to have missed my posts bu i actually have been making these shirts etc! why the useless and pointlelss hostility. did i touch a nerve or was this your get quick rich plan! you talk about my self confidence yet youre the one whose life revolves around trying to look like a movie character (uncomfortable in your own skin i guess).

your opinion goes on donkeys ears as at is holds no value whatsoever to me or anyone! quit your pathetic stories of the "high quality products". I didnt offend anyone's pride by saying nothing ever materialised and even if i i did you're not this forum's advocate!

Fact is youre here for business and to make money and I'm here to help "share ideas" and make these products on my spare time so everybody can get these fabrics without denting their pockets!

lets not get all scientific with this "top quality" bs! a t-shirt is what we make and not the next time travel machine.

raglan jumper, logo print, heat press and tailloring of the sleeves is all it takes to make this t-shirt you're crying about. If it costs me $15 to make then $15 is what i ask for! i dont plan to squeeze anybody, im making one t-shirt for myself and will post the pics and if anybody likes it i will proceed to make more for them. You have nothing to worry about other than the fact that you wont enjoy the benefit of bleeding others dry amd fattening your own pockets!

also stop talking on behalf of others as it comes across as desperate! If you have anything to say to me then drop me a pm and we can discuss this privately even though theres nothing to discuss, you have your views and i have mine!

did i touch a nerve or was this your get quick rich plan!

This is quite funny.. Since I first was posting on this thread to now I have not ever sold one item of any kind... In fact I bought that "Sock it to Me" Sweat Shirt on another thread from this website. Whats funny is while your insulting me your advertising your crap, every reply to me has had some kind of advert for your "shirts"... It's kind of like the rich king calling Robin Hood the bad guy, calling me the evil money sucking business man when I have never advertised or sold anything.. and I'm bleeding out their pockets? Funny stuff...

You came here the business man. I'm the guy that actually was the first to do something I said I would.

Guys, keep the personal attacks out of the forum. If you want to insult each others, do it by pm.
I agree with this guy, If you wanna keep your sick and unhealthy habbit up then you can pm me. But I'd rather you didn't.

Exciting breakthrough on the moto shirt today! One step closer to producing a solid prototype and one step closer to production! Happy New Year fellas!

Hey guys, have been following this thread for actually a number of years now, and i decided to create an account just so I could post and commend Soulinertia for his hard work! I've been looking for the blue moto shirt since i saw the movie couple of years ago and nothing I've seen has come close except this quality replication, would love to get a few when they are finished. Happy new year all ;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back