Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

I do think those are the same. They are oliver peoples aero. I don't think he had different pairs of these or others. Brad has been known to wear his clothes on screen and sometimes when he gets things for a movie he wears them in his personal life too

You can attach pics from the phone. I do it all the time.

- - - Updated - - -

More reply options, manageattachments, upload, browse it will access the camera roll

I agree. I believe they're the same also. The pics, I think, show a more accurate color of what they look like "in person" than the film does.....If that makes any sense at all.

Aj one thing I still remember about my coral lenses is that although they were red with a bit of pink when you wore them you could see clear. They were soft on the eyes. They weren't we intense as the tomato or blood red. I remember when I got the blood red I couldn't even see.

My Aero's have like a coral color in them. I have posted them before but not in sunlight, in the morning I can share a few pictures.

Someone on the auction site is selling an aero 54 in those old pink lenses that they used to come in and an op 523 titanium with rose lenses he calls blood red. The pink lenses that the aeros are in are not the same coral I got on my old 523's. That's pink. Mine were a reddish rose color. It's a good price for both if anyone wants to make an offer

Steve found pics of my old 523's. Excuse my dumb face. That was about 6 or 7 yrs ago and the selfie craze hadn't started yet lol

image.jpgimage.jpg They look a bit orange here

I think those are cool but they kind of remind me of the paperstreet shade color which I have. I hate to sound like a broken record but we really need Xmart's pics...

Yea. They do look kind of orange. They actually remind me of the burnt orange color. They were all bent to **** at that time. I still love the tint level though

lookin badass man. That color looks like the movie to me.
danman do your shades wrap around?

I want mine to wrap more cause I have a narrow face.

You know what Dan? Since you live near OP why not take the outdoor images of Brad wearing the sunglasses and crop the pic so it is just the eyes. Bring the image in and ask if they could copy that color and look in a lens. Maybe ask if they have any examples.

Crop the image enough that you cant tell it is a 523 and dong even mention it being Fight Club related. I wonder what they would say?

- - - Updated - - -

I will post an example one moment.

Maybe crop it like this? Or maybe even smaller03 - Copy.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

And I also had one more thought and this is a general question to maybe Soul or someone who would know. Is it possible Brad Pitt's lenses were made to not have a reflection? Is that possible? Like I wonder if you could request that Kinison Red color and have it made so it won't reflect at all?

Aj. I'll see if I pass by op this week. Also, I think there is a such thing as anti reflective lenses. Some people get them on their prescription eyewear. They take away the glare. Maybe that could be it. I think they are more expensive and that's why if you get cheap lenses they're going to reflect a lot. I'll check tomorrow with the optician at mall

Door, no those didn't have the contouring. I got those very early 2001 and sold them like 2007. They were pretty bent out of shape

Didn't realize a pair of OP-525's sold recently. I have that as a watched search, but the auction site doesn't seem to always alert me when something shows up. Anyway, shot in the dark but, anybody know anyone trying to sell a pair of 525's?

Cheers!

Hey guys. These pics were given to me by itsalwayssunny when I asked him what he thoughts about the kinison tomato red lenses. As you can see in the behind the scenes pic of pitt, the level of the tint is not so light and does appear close to the tomato red colors. Also one thing we have all failed to recognize that I just thought of is that the movie was shot on film and all comparison shots of the kinison red and every other red have been of images taken digitally with iPhones and such. Film compared to digital looks really different and not as high def as digital. What do you guys think?image.jpgimage.jpg The image on the left is a comparison of kinison red and tangerine

- - - Updated - - -

OB2, the lighter orange color looks a lot like the color used in the aeros and sunset worn in the film

I'm a VP at a Bank, and I have a client that has been a Optometrist for 30 years, and he put the 2 together from the blue ray of the film. The darker ones are actually more of a burnt orange in person,, and he said he left them in the tint to long because of a phone call. He told me I had 2 choices. He can make them how the come across in the movie, or how they come across in person. I, of course told him I want both. And Danman you're right, these are 2 that he came up with for the Aeros. He said he's still playing around with some more colors and time in the tent. These were just his 1st 2.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back