Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

unnamed.jpg
it feels weird as I NEVER take "selfies" I even hate people who use this stupid word "selfie", but I wanted to show you guys the new arrival

thanks man, I was worried as I could only get an L but it fits perfectly, however what Danman said is very true, the fabric is not too durable, when I took it off it sounded like its ripping

Yeah mine sounds like it's ripping when I take it off too. Guess it's just because of how tight it is. Overall I am pretty happy, but as AJ said, a lot of them are off-center. I ordered 3 sizes in case one didn't fit then I could go up or down, but 2 of them were pretty off-center. Luckily the one that fit is the one that's centered, but if it shrinks in the wash, I'm screwed. I also think the art is kind of squished. But the shirt itself is pretty nice despite the ripping sound. It's warm and soft for what it is.

Has anybody washed theirs yet? I am wondering how it will hold up as far as shrinkage since they're already so small.

Pretty sure I am gonna stick with a large. I got a medium and an xl too which I would be willing to sell at cost with free us shipping just pm me.

I don't know how you guys find the large comfortable. Very tight and not screen accurate at all. I got a large and xl too. Pm me if you need any. Regardless of whether you want screen accurate look or not. I find it uncomfortable not being able to take off the the large without fear of ripping it.

Last edited:
You might have a thicker torso. My waist around my belly is only 29-30 inches. My chest is nearly a 41. The shirt is tight on the chest in both the L and Xl but on the XL there is so much extra room where my obliques are it doesnt look good.

Hello guys!

I found old pics from 2006 from the Screen used jacket on my Computer - also inside with the Letters "ORIGINAl" in it. And of course from the COA also.

Thank´s

Tom :)

DSCN9690.JPG

jacket with original sign.JPG

Zertifikat jacke.JPG

Thanks for sharing Tom. I been wanting to post an update too but still waiting on the jacket to come back from JAL along with some other Fight Club related stuff from Soulnertia. Glad someone had something cool to post.

- - - Updated - - -

I should note did we determine that jacket was never screen worn?

It's still possible it was screen worn and appears somewhere in the film. I haven't seen any definitive evidence to prove it though. Like maybe it was worn inside the bar when Jack and Tyler are talking about string green stripe patterns and polishing the brass on the Titanic. But then they would have had to change jackets for the exterior scene outside the bar where they start punching each other and rolling around on the asphalt, which is quite possible. I'd have to do some more research.

Interesting it has "Original" written inside.

Yeah that is possible. For all we know that exterior scene was shot a month later. I have been in a few major motion pictires and scenes are out of order sometimes. The thing that bugs me is why is the jacket design different? If JAL created one pattern they should be all the same. Also is that jacket painted?? Because Jal said they painted the jackets with a brown black mixture (like he is mine) because Kaplan thought it was too red the jacket.

Oh JAL mailed my jacket... So this could be epic or it could be a failure haha!

Such an awesome jacket. The leather type and how the lapel creases like that. The thinness of the sleeves. Unmatched

Hey guys got the jacket and the color is AWESOME!!!! It looks exactly like the screen used jacket. Using an iphone, the color is really hard to capture properly. Here are some comparison pics of the before and after:

The last 3 images are recent

r1.jpgr4.jpgr9.jpgr4.jpgr3.jpgr2.jpgr1.jpg

100 times better Aj. And 100 times more wearable. Id soak it, distress the hell out of it and then have logan paint it again :cool

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back