Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

Tatman, are you looking to sell copies of some of your designs? I'm in if you're doing so. :)

Soulinertia - waiting with baited breath for your awesome replicas!

I wouldn't be able to produce these things on a large scale like soulinertia unfortunately but I appreciate the interest. We are all still waiting with excitement for the motocross shirt.

This shirt looked ready months ago. The demand is real. When can you produce these shirts? Halloween 2011 is coming up. Now is the time to sell some.
I will buy one for $50-$80 depending on quality. Maybe two.

I've been tracking this thread for years and can't really understand why nothing materializes.

Let's do this!

Attachments

• motoshirtrepro.jpg
    motoshirtrepro.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 1,094
Hey guys,
None of us really have much leverage to talk because we know that Soulinertia can either make this shirt or not, that's his decision. I have been following this thread for almost a year and I just want to know if it's a go or not. If not, we can all go on our merry way and stop following this thread. If it's a go, then we'd be glad to receive an update from time to time and pay a fair price for the trouble involved. Can anybody relate to this frustration?

Sorry guys, I wish I had more for you, but there are only so many hrs in a day and I have a regular 40hr work week to attend to on top of projects like this. I didn't realize there would still be such a large demand for the tron disc kits this Halloween. Orders keep rolling in and all my free time is going towards filling those orders. I'm sure things will die down after Halloween at which time I'll be moving full speed ahead on these shirts. I'm in the same boat as all of you are. I want this motocross shirt to happen! And it WILL, I promise!

I'll start an official interest/FS thread as soon as I have an acceptable finished prototype.

Wowza. I've been trolling the web for the last couple of days in the hope of finding good pieces for a Tyler Durden costume and I have to say this site is a gold mine so props on that!

I'm probably planning on getting the Soul Revolver jacket, I could save a few bucks on getting the Ultimo one but the SR jacket just looks too perfect to pass by. Plus I'd probably end up wearing it or the glasses out and about anyway!

Soulinertia I have to say your designs are unbelievable. Closest thing I've seen by a country mile and I would DEFINITELY be interested. And as for the toucan shirt... don't even get me started. When I think of Tyler, although he wear a whole BUNCH of awesome outfits, the bar scene with that shirt and his jacket is definitely the definitive one for me.

If I were you I'd be going full scale mass production, I'm sure paperstreetshades make a bomb :lol

Can't wait to see the finished product! Any rough idea on how much lighter it'll make my wallet?

Sorry guys, I wish I had more for you, but there are only so many hrs in a day and I have a regular 40hr work week to attend to on top of projects like this. I didn't realize there would still be such a large demand for the tron disc kits this Halloween. Orders keep rolling in and all my free time is going towards filling those orders. I'm sure things will die down after Halloween at which time I'll be moving full speed ahead on these shirts. I'm in the same boat as all of you are. I want this motocross shirt to happen! And it WILL, I promise!

I'll start an official interest/FS thread as soon as I have an acceptable finished prototype.

Quality is most important. Don't rush it just because of pressure here.

"If you make it, we will come."

I've found this original 70's vintage "Eat Your Honey" shirt on ebay the other day, and this light blue vintage canyon group coffee mug robe.

100_3899.jpg

100_3880.jpg

100_38812.jpg

i signed up to purchase this shirt. any idea on the fit of the shirt? will it copy some specific brand or is it printed on some brands blank shirt?

Last edited:
Hey guys,

I painted this shirt a long time ago when I thought it would be impossible to buy it anywhere. It used to have some fabric pictures of motocross images glued on as well but those eventually came off in the wash. I just thought I'd share a picture for fun. Can't wait for the real deal.

@Soulinertia I'm sure you haven't forgotten about the shirt(s) but do you think they will be available to order for the holidays? It would be nice to have them arrive before Christmas, y'know? Just checking in to see how it's going.

Coolsnell,

I like your shirt. It's kind of funny how the internet allows people to relate to each other with unusual interests. It's fun!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back