Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

Ok, I've been sitting on this for a LONG time.

motoshirtrepro.jpg

The shirt on the right is the real deal. The shirt on the left is my mock-up displaying a vintage moto pattern I put together by compiling multiple images which I have meticulously modified, color corrected, and in some cases even drawn from scratch to match the original shirt as closely as I can. I still have some adjustments and fine-tuning to do on it, which as I stated before I hope to complete later this year.

This is a repeating pattern and my pattern sample is super high res at 3840px X 3840px.

I kind of consider this my 'pet project' since the movie means so much to me. I want to make sure I get it as accurate as possible!

Is it to late to get one of these? Please let me know guys!

Ive been looking for these shirts for years. Every year or so I'll do a search in the bleak hope that I'll find something. Can't believe my luck at finding this thread at the right time.

Count me in for the Black Sugar and Motocross shirt!

I know the maple leaf shirt is impossible to find but reading through some of this thread it appears that there might be an opportunity to also sign up for one of these?

One final request - Does anyone know of any plans to make a replica toucan shirt? Or any good replacements?

All the best
Macster

Soulinertia - that print is brilliant. Your going to make me a happy man when these shirts are completed!

Count me in with all of them

Macster

@Soulinertia First time poster but I've been following this thread for a while and I would LOVE to have a Blue Motocross shirt and possibly a Black Sugar one as well! Keep up the good work and please let us know when we can get our hands on one of these!

Just had to sign up. That motorcycle shirt is awesome. MUST HAVE!! Im in when you get them done. Also interested in the toucan button down.

Cheers

Ok, I've been sitting on this for a LONG time.

motoshirtrepro.jpg

The shirt on the right is the real deal. The shirt on the left is my mock-up displaying a vintage moto pattern I put together by compiling multiple images which I have meticulously modified, color corrected, and in some cases even drawn from scratch to match the original shirt as closely as I can. I still have some adjustments and fine-tuning to do on it, which as I stated before I hope to complete later this year.

This is a repeating pattern and my pattern sample is super high res at 3840px X 3840px.

I kind of consider this my 'pet project' since the movie means so much to me. I want to make sure I get it as accurate as possible!

This really is an amazing job, sign me up for one too please!

I just got my Maple leaf fabric back from that stupid seamstress, about 1-2 months and she never even got started on it. I am going to look for a out of town seamstress and try to find someone professional... jeez.

Here are some Tyler Durden things I've made. They are not exact replicas but are along the same theme. Just thought I'd share for fun. This is my fisrt time to upload image so if it doesn't go through then disregard.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back