Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

Blazer is looking good;
I hope that it works out. I am also very excited to hear about the Maple leaf shirt coat, and the Black S shirt! Very interested to see how it all turns out. Also, what’s a good guess about how you’ll go constructing the Black S shirt?

Thanks.

I am still designing the graphics to the BlackSugar tank, but I have some important parts done. I'm hoping to have all the graphics done by Nov. or Dec. but it just depends how much time I put into it.

Last edited:
Hey people, i'm glad you like my shirt. Like i said it's the closest thing i've ever come across and it is almost screen accurate. Took me FOREVER!!! to find this shirt, finally came across it on ebay after years of searching. Have offers up and some are high. Highest offer i got so far was $400, so if anyone can beat that in like the next two weeks, i'll see to it that this shirt is in your possession.
leavesm.jpg

What's the name on the tag? What size is it? Have you sold it yet?

Last edited:
Slowly but surely its coming along! Still working on a few disc orders here and there as they roll in and spending most of my remaining free time working on my Righteous Bison ray gun mod as of late, but all entries for the contest must be in by Aug 30th, so I'll hit the motocross shirt right after!

Hey just wondering if you've started on it yet?

Still in the preliminary stages. Artwork is pretty much done. I'll post an update when I have more.

Just curious how do you plan to make the shirts? Something like that is a cut and sew process but the problem is (And I have been trying to do this shirt too) that you have to recreate the artwork for every "template" of a shirt. Basically if you create a 18 chest by 26 length shirt you can't take that same artwork and put it on a 24 chest by 28 length shirt (A size large) because it stretches the graphics out making them look very pixelated.

Are you planning on doing just one size shirt or what exactly is your process?

It's actually a repeating pattern so it should fit any size shirt. Still exploring different production options.

Lots of talk about all of these shirts but I'm not seeing any of them produced...hint :love

Still in the preliminary stages. Artwork is pretty much done. I'll post an update when I have more.

Hi all,
new member to the forum. Some fantastic work going on here.

I've been looking for the blue moto t-shirt ever since the movie first come out. Decided to have another search last week and found this forum.

Depending on price, I'll put my order in for at least one of these shirts. The designs for the replica look AMAZING. Great work.

Cheers!
Adam.
Australia.

Hurry, get us something for halloween! :)

Thanks for your interest, I wish I could get the BS tank done that fast but its still not nearly done. I'm still designing the graphics, then after that I have to print it out on fabric and then a seamstress will have to cut it into a tank. Although when I have made some you'll be the first to know

First time poster long time lurker. Any chance I can get in on the motocross shirt when it happens? Would love to have something like that in my wardrobe. Kudos to you guys finding all this stuff, I have most of it now!

I found a shirt online that would be a perfect alternative to the Black Sugar shirt, if only it were in color! I guess you could buy some fabric paint...?

174792115.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back