Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

Iamjwpc and I have been discussing these for a while :D

They can only be seen in the full screen edition.

Check it out!

metaltoeloafers2.jpg~original

hey, can those be the same boots he's wearing when he's playing golf? I got that vibe when you see him playing golf. thought he looked like he had on Cowboy boots of some kind

- - - Updated - - -

Hodgman, red wing, animal slippers, gucci loafers, florsheim light weight loafers, white converse cons, those rain looking boots you guys mentioned, and those now cap toe shoes Soul just pulled out.

I know I've been saying this for a while, but I will be posting pics of some things from my collection soon. I wanted to try and get more things done before I posted, but I can't wait anymore!

Whaaaaaat, those metal toe shooes are siick!

Soulenertia how did you make it full to see more of the movie?

Whaaaaaat, those metal toe shooes are siick!

Soulenertia how did you make it full to see more of the movie?

The full screen format is actually part of the xfinity on-demand library right now and you can see it on HBO-GO too if you have that service. It really changes the feel of certain scenes.

I'll post a few more screen caps.

Hey guys wanted to show off some of Soulnertia's work. The red bullseye t-shirt looks and fit great. Sadly, the dancing girls shirt is a bit too small for me... we didn't do measurements. However, out of his kindness he said he would make me a new one so I am very thankful for that and that is some top notch customer service. So this time around I am sending him a shirt to keep plus my measurements.

I did want to take a moment to show off his pieces as they are works of art. I just want to give a shoutout to Soulnertia again for some damn fine shirts and great customer service. If you get a chance I would definitely recommend purchasing one of these items. Here are some pictures:

soul1.jpgsoul2.jpgsoul3.jpgsoul4.jpgsoul5.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back