Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

Well to let some folks know, there are some FC shirts in the process of being made, unreleased shirts. Some are being personally designed by myself, and others I was able to find very accurate fabrics. Some may take over a year. Just depends on how much time I invest in it. I do not wanna go into details to which ones they are but I might have one done within a few months. I'm very excited about these projects. Btw I tip my hat to Soulinertia for the motocross shirt.

Excellent defo up for some this action

Hi, i'm sure you have a lot of work..but whats the progress about those awesome moto shirts of yours ? I would be interested (hope it wont mind im from europe..)

Cheers

Slowly but surely its coming along! Still working on a few disc orders here and there as they roll in and spending most of my remaining free time working on my Righteous Bison ray gun mod as of late, but all entries for the contest must be in by Aug 30th, so I'll hit the motocross shirt right after!

Wow! I am absolutely interested, thank you for the info Black Sugar! Thank you as well for the update Soulinertia! I am incredibly Jazzed about the shirt!

I have some very good news. Two unreleased FC coats that I was having trouble with may be onto being made within this year. The red/burgundy blazer on the airplane and the much desired faux fur coat.

2.png

fc8.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not into the fir but if your going to produce the red suit blazer, I'd definitely be interested in purchasing one. The vintage blazers on the general internet just aren't as cool. I don't know what thrift shop Pitt shopped at but I wish we had one here where I live.

awesome blazer! how is it coming along with that one? :)

Well I found a blazer exactly like it, with the white stitching on the lapel and pockets. The only thing is, it's Navy Blue. So I'm going to try to find a pattern like Brad's blazer and then have it made exactly like the Navy Blue blazer. I will post the pictures of my vintage blazer later in the future.

Does anyone have or can make a Tyler Durden Hustler long sleeve shirt? I am looking for how it is in the movie *EXCEPT* I want it to be a solid shirt, no holes. I have the one with the holes but I would prefer it without the holes. Additionally, I'd be looking for it in a "fitted" size like an American Apparel or something.

I've been sitting on this fabric for awhile. I have the W Magazine where Brad Pitt is posing in the Maple shirt, and this fabric actually looks like the print that his shirt is made of, if not its the closest you could ever find. Tomorrow I'm taking it to a seamstress and giving her pictures of Tyler's Maple Leaf Shirt.

BsyrbWkKGrHqQOKigEvN2wjNhrBL5YkVNbe_3.jpg

Hey, it's so funny that you found that fabric. I bought several yards of the same fabric off the internet and got my mom who is a seamstress to make me the Pitt version from an old 70's Manhattan shirt pattern. She's going to have it ready for my birthday and it's going to be the coolest shirt. The only thing is the background of the fabric is a little more tan instead of white like Pitt's shirt but still cool. Good luck with yours.

Hey, it's so funny that you found that fabric. I bought several yards of the same fabric off the internet and got my mom who is a seamstress to make me the Pitt version from an old 70's Manhattan shirt pattern. She's going to have it ready for my birthday and it's going to be the coolest shirt. The only thing is the background of the fabric is a little more tan instead of white like Pitt's shirt but still cool. Good luck with yours.

His shirt looks like it has a white background but it is a off white cream/tan. You must have bought it from ebay from the same seller, I bought out the rest she had. I asked if she had more but she said it was a one time supply and it is now discontinoued. I have enough fabric to atleast make up to 5-10 shirts.. maybe even more. I'm making them in one size, kinda slinder because I want to try and save as much fabric as possible. Plus I'm planning on keeping atleast 2 or 3 of them.

I also had someone talk to the seamstress today about the shirts and she sounds very professional, she claims she doesn't even need patterns, just drawings or pictures. I'm very excited about this shirt, I think its my favorite shirt he wears. I also bought camo pants from ebay too.

I'll post pictures of the first shirt made.

Well this is the blazer I was talking about..

100_32952.jpg

Looks pretty close besides the color eh? when I find the right material, I'll replicate it.

Last edited:
Update on the Maple Leaf Shirt. I gave the material to the seamstress, and gave her pics of the original shirt also about 2 weeks ago.. shes slow but hopefully she'll get it done this week. When its finished I'll post pics.

Blazer is looking good;
I hope that it works out. I am also very excited to hear about the Maple leaf shirt coat, and the Black S shirt! Very interested to see how it all turns out. Also, what’s a good guess about how you’ll go constructing the Black S shirt?

Thanks.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back