Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

motoshirtrepro.jpg

Luv this shirt:love,,a must have for all Fight Club fans.

Billy

i m definitely in for a couple of these shirts once made.gotta get the sleeve right though.i got a wicked Fight club style tee at the mo .i ll try and put pic up.:lol:lol:lol

It's not too bad. The actual shirt is more of a midriff type. There are some promo shots as well. I'll post em tomorrow.

I wouldn't say 99%. The design is a bit small on the shirt itself and there are a few other inconsistencies from what I can tell.

Here is my shirt bought from another member of theRPF. I think it's a little closer to the real deal, but the shirt was cut a bit too short.

whatuwant2bee.jpg

Well to let some folks know, there are some FC shirts in the process of being made, unreleased shirts. Some are being personally designed by myself, and others I was able to find very accurate fabrics. Some may take over a year. Just depends on how much time I invest in it. I do not wanna go into details to which ones they are but I might have one done within a few months. I'm very excited about these projects. Btw I tip my hat to Soulinertia for the motocross shirt.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back