Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

definitely can't wait to see how this turns out. How are you doing the offsets? Manually? Mr. Retro makes a killer plug-in that emulates what you're doing really nicely.

motoshirtrepro.jpg

That is incredible!

I'm not really a fan of Fight Club, but I do love moto and movies, so colour me interested.

By the way, I sent an email to the guy who I thought might've made the original, but it turns out he didn't. Although, he did make the MX tee that Reed Rothchild wore in Boogie Nights!

Soulinertia said:
Is your avatar from the motocross shirt?

Hey, Soulinertia. Yes it is! and I was amazed when I found it! I got it off Google long time ago, from some MX site when I was looking for pics of the Fight Club motocross shirt. It was actually pretty clear when I first got it, don't know if it was enough DPI or whatever to put on a shirt. The picture was posted for people who liked to discuss their love of vintage dirt bikes and sadly had nothing to do with the Tyler Durden Motocross shirt. The only piece of information that I recall from it is The name of the bike is an "OSSA Desert Phantom". After about a year the pic was gone...and I was sad. Oh yea ya gotta clear your space I think in your messages, cause I couldn't send this message there.

You know, there are people who love and obsess over Hodaka Super Rats and OSSA Desert Phantoms as much as we do Graflex flash handles and Derwent jet engines.

That shirt is amazing, Soulinertia.

Hey, Soulinertia. Yes it is! and I was amazed when I found it! I got it off Google long time ago, from some MX site when I was looking for pics of the Fight Club motocross shirt. It was actually pretty clear when I first got it, don't know if it was enough DPI or whatever to put on a shirt. The picture was posted for people who liked to discuss their love of vintage dirt bikes and sadly had nothing to do with the Tyler Durden Motocross shirt. The only piece of information that I recall from it is The name of the bike is an "OSSA Desert Phantom". After about a year the pic was gone...and I was sad. Oh yea ya gotta clear your space I think in your messages, cause I couldn't send this message there.

god those shirts are making me a little bit excited. Whenever they get done i might even buy 3 or 4 of em and throw all my clothes out. Well maybe not my pants, but shirts see ya later.

Would be interested in buying a couple of these shirts as well Soulinertia. I think they will be a huge hit personally, judging by the interest for them on the net.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back