Rorschach police report

smordant

After hand writing and drawing my Indiana Jones Grail Diary I was trying to decide what project to do next. Decided on a Rorschach journal, so while waiting to source suitable journal to use I decided to work on the Police arrest report and the doctor's report.

My first attempt at police report, need to tweak fonts a little and maybe use an ink pad and do real thumb prints instead of printed ones.

policereport.jpg

I am hoping there are good copies of the New York State Psychiatric Hospital and Charlton home logos available.

Last edited:
I can make them available, currently working on the Psychiatric hospital letters. Need to get the logo sorted out.

That police report is in Word and takes three passes through the printer and the mugshots printed on photo matte paper.

I can make the final report with all documents and folder available printed or supply the files so you can print it out yourself, not sure yet.

Last edited:
Thanks, I've made the Charlton Home and the New York hospital letters, I redrew Rorschach's dream picture.

Going to find a picture of a kid of 16 from the 50's and recreate the picture of him as a kid standing outside the Charlton home.

Working on this file in earnest and almost complete, still tweaking.

I cleaned up the wanted poster so it is white and not gray and as it mentions all the FBI offices addresses and phone numbers on the back of the poster, I added those.

I printed the Newspaper article on newsprint paper.

Got to apply some stamps, coffee mug stains and some grubby weathering here and there and find suitable folder.

I am going by comic book version as I am awaiting the DVD to arrive to check if it appears on film.

In the comic there is this:
walter.jpg

A quick fiddle with period pictures including a kid with his family from about the right era. and created elements, and so far:

walterwm.jpg

After hand writing and drawing my Indiana Jones Grail Diary I was trying to decide what project to do next. Decided on a Rorschach journal, so while waiting to source suitable journal to use I decided to work on the Police arrest report and the doctor's report.

My first attempt at police report, need to tweak fonts a little and maybe use an ink pad and do real thumb prints instead of printed ones.

policereport.jpg

I am hoping there are good copies of the New York State Psychiatric Hospital and Charlton home logos available.

Dude! Great minds think alike! I was considering on doing the same thing myself a few months back (I was even having the dilemma of if I should go with the comic book pictures of Rorschach and his past or if I should use the film's versions, as I have only read the graphic novel and not seen the movie). Great job. You did better than I probably would have. :D

Thanks, I should have access end of month. Maybe when I have the file complete and decide on how best to offer it to members here it can be moved.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back