Sherlock Holmes props

TrekFan_1701-D

Hi everyone, I just wanted to get your thoughts on props from the new Sherlock Holmes movie. Which ones did you like and think you may do a build of. I personally like Holmes' tool kit and any of the various walking sticks.
Thanks

Last edited:
Id like to see his "fanny pack" thing he wears on his belt, that swivels from the back to the front, and opens up with all his unlocking tools. And the little puffer he uses with white smoke.

Awesome movie btw

G

*Spoilers*

I want Professor Moriarty's gun with the quick draw mechanism. Even though he was portrayed as a James Bond villain/Dr. Claw, the gun was really cool.

Yeah I can't wait to see some better pics of the tool kit and lock picks etc. Quick draw device would also be cool! I hope they do a second film I enjoyed this one.

Bumpers. Just saw it and really liked it. So many paper props in this that I want.

-Ash

Yea this is currently my favorite movie haha

I would love to try and replicate the cattle prod thing.

Here are some screen grabs I took for some reference:

prod3.jpg

prod2.jpg

prod.jpg

If there's any other shots you want, lemme know, I can see if I can find a good angle to get a screen cap for ya.

This is also my favorite prop from this movie and I would like to do replica myself !!

All screencaps are welcome :thumbsup Thanks !!!

sorry to bump this thread but i really want to see what some of the great talent on this forum can produce. this was a great film and some of the props just need to be rebuilt.

So did anyone mange to recreate any sherlock props? (moriarty gun) i would love to see them. Cant wait to see what the new film will bring.

I have Watson's sword cane...almost. There is a little difference in the carvings on the white portion of the handle. I also sanded off the bad black paint job that came on the scabbard portion of the cane. I picked it up about 15 years ago at a flea market.

Bonded Hawk

Does anyone have any better shots of Moriarity's derringer wrist rig? I figure they would have to be from a book about the movie or the special features, because there was only one shot from the film that only showed a portion of it.
I finally decided to start on the Sharps pepperbox Derringer now and would like to duplicate the rig if possible.

Spent some of my night shift looking it over...I guess my question is how far would you want to go with it? With a prop like this...if I did it, I'd want that bad boy to sting! :love

My OCD took over and I almost had the three circuits sketched out plus a couple pages of diagrams. :lol

I get carried away sometimes.:$

And I get such kick outta these emoticons...srsly, i'm just a big kid at heart...:behave:lol:cool

Hi everyone, I just wanted to get your thoughts on props from the new Sherlock Holmes movie. Which ones did you like and think you may do a build of. I personally like Holmes' tool kit and any of the various walking sticks.
Thanks

I've got one of the dinner plates from the Granada Jeremy Brett Sherlock Holmes series. My favourite Sherlock by a country mile.

I do like the new films though. Although a fanny pack means something completely different here.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back