Doc's model railroad from BTTF III (??)

GBRob

Just wondering if anyone has tried to replicate Doc's model railraod from BTTFIII?

Thought it'd be a cool project...

It would be and I have thought on it. I only got as far as making the Delorean...then i gave up because I couldn't find the right shell casings here lol

Regards
TAZ

It would be and I have thought on it. I only got as far as making the Delorean...then i gave up because I couldn't find the right shell casings here lol

Regards
TAZ

Have you asked around for some shells here on the forum? Concidering that many of the members are from the Gun and ammo crazy America, there should be a very good chance that they have some that you could buy.:thumbsup

I've made one...

bttf3car-01.jpg

bttf3car-05.jpg

I've seen some images of the real prop which make me wonder if they even used shell casings on the real thing. However, I went with casings for my replica.

-Gary

lol Looks great mate. Pretty much the same as my old attempt. Bar the casings. What did you use might I ask???

Regards
TAZ

The walkie talkies took 9v's, but for the sake of the movie universe they could have been the batteries. I went with Shell Casings cause they made sense for the time period. Somehow I always thought that if Doc had batteries - even dead ones - the last thing he would have done is put them on a DeLorean Model.

-Gary

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back