Anomaly

Im looking for someone capable of making facial prosthetics.
or someone to point me in the right direction to do a na'vi nose.

still, if someone is quite gangly. I was when I was 14, I was 6'2" and took a while to fill out my frame, then going blue might work.

i make prosthetics for a living, its an easy sculpt. Are you looking to have a custom piece for your face, ie, sculpted from your own lifecast or something a little more generic.

are you looking for foam, gelatin or silcone?

A little more generic would be fine. Its not really a complex piece, so i dont think it would need an exact fit.
from what i can tell, all you really need is a widening of the entire bridge.
I think some rough measurement, and some pics of my nose would be enough?
whats your opinion?

and I confess i wouldnt know the difference between foam gelatin or silicone to be able to make an educated request.

i make prosthetics for a living, its an easy sculpt. Are you looking to have a custom piece for your face, ie, sculpted from your own lifecast or something a little more generic.

are you looking for foam, gelatin or silcone?

I too am looking for a prosthectics Na'vi (Avatar) nose. I've bought the blue latex paint, ears, wig, teeth, 4 foot tail and loin cloth (blue G-string) for it. The latex and gym, I thought, were the hard part. But getting the nose is more difficult than I thought.

A Mardi Gras party I've been going to for 20 years is coming up. I won't have for that but I would like to have it for Halloween.

Thank you sooo much!

havent had any follow up response, so myself and a few others did lifecasts and are making our own.
ill post up a thread with results soon.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back