Star Trek: TNG Blueprints for 1701-D Ready Room?

CJP

I'm looking for originals or copies of the construction blueprints for the Captain's Ready Room set of the Enterprise 1701-D. (I'm not interested in fan creations.)

These blueprints will be noted as "Unit #3" of "Starship Bridge" (which is the section of the bridge that the room was attached to) and may be noted as either "Ready Room" or "Office".

I'm especially interested in elevations B, C, D, E and F along with any associated details.

Can anyone help out with that?

Chris

There's a fellow named Joe Ralat that I've seen on a few forums. In addition to being pretty talented with "Okudagrams", he was starting a site to house Trek set blueprints. I think he bought some himself in the auctions over the last few years, and had some TNG stuff. I remember the Turbolift and Shuttlebay, off the top of my head. Perhaps he has them, or can point you in the right direction. Try joeralat.com or okudagrams.com (both are his websites).

I've always wanted the wall panels we see in 10-forward for mounting in a dining room. Those would be easy to make and offer for sale.
I hope you find what you are looking for...it would certainly make a fun thread to fallow if/when you start constructing!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back