Zabana´s Iron Man WIP - BOOTS FINISHED - Page 13 (NEW LEG PAGE 14)

Re: Spanish Iron Man costume WIP - Voice recognition system for suit control works!!!

sorry i realy should learn to read!
thank you for that any chance you could post an image with both parts of the helmet together?

Last edited:
Re: Spanish Iron Man costume WIP - Voice recognition system for suit control works!!!

sorry i realy should learn to read!
thank you for that any chance you could post an image with both parts of the helmet together?

Not yet, because I did the helmet in 3 parts and can not place together yet, when hard and primed probably ;)

Wow!!

That dog looks so realistic
Did you do that with Pepakura too? :eek

Fantastic work m8!!

Hi Zabana :)

I'm prepped and ready to start making my IM costume. Could I use your Pepakura files? By the way, what's your scale like? I'm 5'4" tall see and I'm a tad bit worried that I'm small for your armour scale.

How do you go about making the cod (the hip area armour)? And, how does the armour's lavatory system operates? :lol

Looking forward to your response :)

Hi Zabana :)

I'm prepped and ready to start making my IM costume. Could I use your Pepakura files? By the way, what's your scale like? I'm 5'4" tall see and I'm a tad bit worried that I'm small for your armour scale.

How do you go about making the cod (the hip area armour)? And, how does the armour's lavatory system operates? :lol

Looking forward to your response :)

Of course you can use ,I´m glad seeing someone wants to do :D

About the scale, I´m sure that you´re perfect for it, cause I´m 5´35". The only problem I could see maybe it´s that our chest width differs but you can know checking the scale in pepakura first.

About the cod,isn´t done yet, because I wanted to finish first the abs area to fit better ( also I haven´t done abs and spine pepakura files ´cause I did them in clay) anyway if you´re faster doing the job can use the ones Finhead did, they´re pretty good ones. And lavatory system is also a problem for me :p. I´ll probably try to solve doing the cod in two pieces.

Please post pics about process ;)

Last edited:

Thanks so much for the permission to use :)

Chest part? Well, I'm running low on printer paper for test prints and I don't get to go to the stationery shop often so my chest width is *cough* :p or else, could you tell me what's the maximum size that your chest plate can accommodate? :lol Oh, you mentioned that I could check the scale on the pep files? I have a pepakura file viewer but I'm not very familiar with the functions yet :$ How do I check the scale?

Do you have the link to Finhead's upload? Yeah, making the cod in 2 pcs could probably solve bathroom issues :lol especially if one could install hinges and clasps so that the cod could be opened easily for urgent toilet breaks..

I'm currently making a sword and a commissioned weapon prop that's estimated to complete by end of the month. Once done, I'm going to start on my IM costume immediately. Post pictures? Most definitely will :)

Thanks so much for the permission to use :)

Chest part? Well, I'm running low on printer paper for test prints and I don't get to go to the stationery shop often so my chest width is *cough* :p or else, could you tell me what's the maximum size that your chest plate can accommodate? :lol Oh, you mentioned that I could check the scale on the pep files? I have a pepakura file viewer but I'm not very familiar with the functions yet :$ How do I check the scale?

Do you have the link to Finhead's upload? Yeah, making the cod in 2 pcs could probably solve bathroom issues :lol especially if one could install hinges and clasps so that the cod could be opened easily for urgent toilet breaks..

I'm currently making a sword and a commissioned weapon prop that's estimated to complete by end of the month. Once done, I'm going to start on my IM costume immediately. Post pictures? Most definitely will :)

I afraid that there was a misunderstood about chest :$, next pic will explain itself :p

Also about finhead´s link I´ll PM you with it.

Last edited:

I afraid that there was a misunderstood about chest :$, next pic will explain itself :p

Also about finhead´s link I´ll PM you with it.

:$:lol ah...I forgot that the chestplate measures only the front part of the chest. I was imagining the width that goes around the body :lol silly me.. Hehehe..

Thanks so much for the PM :)

I´ve modified the pep helmet file. I wasn´t happy with it´s back, but I fixed it and do again.

So if anyone wants to give a try here is new model:

Ironman helmet V3 by Zabana

A few renders:

nice helmet !

Thanks!!!

Hope to see people building it :D

what do you use for body filler?

Re: Spanish Iron Man costume WIP - New hynge system for pepakura helmet and torso upd

My PDO files for download:

antebrazo bajo.pdo
antebrazo superior.pdo
brazo.pdo
cubre mano.pdo
embellecedor brazo.pdo
embellecedor hombro.pdo
nueva pierna muslo derecho.pdo
nueva pierna muslo tapas derecho.pdo
nueva pierna pantorrilla tapas.pdo
nueva pierna pantorrilla.pdo
parte externa hombro.pdo
parte interna hombro.pdo
pie completo.pdo
torso escalado grande con tapas.pdo
calf end pieces.pdo

Hope all of you like my work :rolleyes

Please tell what you think :$[/QUOTE]

Zabana - you are truly an inspiriation. I've recently began my own endeavour to create two Iron Man suits, and your journal has been monumentally helpful. I really appreciate the .pdo files - those are going to save me a lot of work.

Prior to finding your posts, I had programmed my own voice recognition, which also has Jarvis programmed to talk back to me. He can control every moving part on my armour (rocket launcher, shoulder missiles, shield, RT blast, and multiple control surfaces). He also monitors the remaining battery life, and can initiate shutdown at my request. Just wanted to share some of what I'm doing with you.

I haven't posted any of my progress yet - I haven't started any of the armour yet. I've only got the under-workings (electronics, framework, etc.) functioning. I'll be posting photos and details soon.

Keep up the awesome work. :)

TheRealStark

what do you use for body filler?

It´s regular soft body car filler ;)

Zabana - you are truly an inspiriation. I've recently began my own endeavour to create two Iron Man suits, and your journal has been monumentally helpful. I really appreciate the .pdo files - those are going to save me a lot of work.

Prior to finding your posts, I had programmed my own voice recognition, which also has Jarvis programmed to talk back to me. He can control every moving part on my armour (rocket launcher, shoulder missiles, shield, RT blast, and multiple control surfaces). He also monitors the remaining battery life, and can initiate shutdown at my request. Just wanted to share some of what I'm doing with you.

I haven't posted any of my progress yet - I haven't started any of the armour yet. I've only got the under-workings (electronics, framework, etc.) functioning. I'll be posting photos and details soon.

Keep up the awesome work. :)

TheRealStark

Thanks TRS ;)

At first sight I thought you had modified my pep files but later I discover that only was the Quote bad so they are mine XD

I really apreciate this feedback it gives sense to share the work ;)

And I really really want to see people building and enjoying my files, so please post pics when you´ve done any of them!

I´m right now finishing a new version of IM helmet ( more accurate than version 3) and also I´m doing to tracks playback for the armor to response when a command is said, but never thought about a battery life indicator :thumbsup.

Hope to see soon your work here and if you want to talk about suit or electronics pm or email me :rolleyes

See you, Zabana.

Last edited:

Hey, why the hell no one has make the mkI pepakura helmet yet? Zabana, do you want to be the first??

Un abrazo!

Hey, why the hell no one has make the mkI pepakura helmet yet? Zabana, do you want to be the first??

Un abrazo!

Consider it wish granted :cool

Anyway it´s only the pdo model, it´s not unfolded, if the unfolder wants to modify a bit PM me and will send .3ds ;)

See you!

helmet MKI.pdo

i built your chest mostly, can i post a picture or two?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back