Zabana´s Iron Man WIP - BOOTS FINISHED - Page 13 (NEW LEG PAGE 14)

Re: Spanish Iron Man costume WIP - Voice recognition system for suit control works!!!

looks great, let me know if you want to let one of those moto helmets go.

Re: Spanish Iron Man costume WIP - Voice recognition system for suit control works!!!

The automated helmet is so freaking cool!

I´ve finish my pep helmet, so if anyone of you want build it here are the link.

The "rules" of usage for this file are simple (and from now for the another ones posted before):
You can download and build it.
If you want to post in any site you only need to give me credit and tell me the url.
If you need/want to modify it you only need to tell me before by mail or PM, I don´t mind if I know before what you want to do with my files ( don´t want to discover something like dung happens to me).
If you build it I will appreciate pics :D

And that´s all, enjoy it :cool:

Ironman helmet - Zabana.rar

Thanks!!!

Last edited:

Your pep-model helmet turned out remarkable sir!! Very good work on everything so far.

-Matt

Fantastico! Tu tienes mucho talento!

Great job! Keep up the progress and great work. You have skills. I too considered the servo/cable system. But I wanted the unit to be contained within the helmet instead. You definitely engineered it well!

:thumbsup

Do you have paint brand/color?
Not really sorry :(

Fantastico! Tu tienes mucho talento!

Great job! Keep up the progress and great work. You have skills. I too considered the servo/cable system. But I wanted the unit to be contained within the helmet instead. You definitely engineered it well!

:thumbsup

Thanks!!! Your automatized helmet it´s awesome too. I wanted to keep all inside the helmet but it was so tiny and...

I´m pepping a new helmet and will be bigger so hope could place inside ;)

I´ll post pics soon when done.

Last edited:

These are a few pics of new pep helmet ( old one was done in clay :p )

great work were did you get the great pep file from, Ive not seen that style before?

Thanks!!!

If you look at post 89 you will see it´s my own design and pep file, and also I had share it. :lol

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back