Zabana´s Iron Man WIP - BOOTS FINISHED - Page 13 (NEW LEG PAGE 14)

Re: Spanish Iron Man costume WIP - HANDS RELEASED!!!

i did fingers valid for both hands, only thumb must be flipped and printed again (palm must be flipped too of course)

@Halopepakura: A zip of what?

Thanks very much for the hand files. These may come in very handy for my mechanical hand project.

Cheers.

Hands look great, does anyone know if they're designed for A4 or letter?

I want to get the rest of my costume pepped up before I tackle the hands but they look much better than the DF ones it's like driving a 2cv then getting into a lotus esprit :D

I want to get the rest of my costume pepped up before I tackle the hands but they look much better than the DF ones it's like driving a 2cv then getting into a lotus esprit :D

I don't think Dancin_fool made hands files yet.
You might be thinking of Robo's (which are also great hands files)

hallo guys i just wanted to know how we can flip the palm and thumb caused i didnt understand it
by the way i finished my first zabana's palm and fingers at sunday!!!:D

hallo guys i just wanted to know how we can flip the palm and thumb caused i didnt understand it
by the way i finished my first zabana's palm and fingers at sunday!!!:D

We want pics!!!

About how to flip an image it´s better than 1000 words ^^

2D Menu > Invert Pattern

I think that's how it's made. Also, the 3D model won't flip, just the 2D so don't think it hasn't been inverted if you see the same 3D model.

ok but i have a problem.....when i flip them, the parts of the 2d field get confused together

I agreed, Robo´s hands are very good ones :thumbsup

My bad :$

I get confused so easily because I got Pep files from all over the place :confused I've almost compiled a complete set of all the available IM files from MK1 through to MK6 and it's been a knightmare figuring out which files are made by whom as most of them don't contain any relevant info. When I get time I'm going to go through all the files I know are made by the specific person and after scaling and unfolding for my own size I'm going to save the files with all the correct info which will include the makers username, the model and MK number and even subdirectories then I'll upload a full zip of all the stuff I've gathered (minus a few restricted files) to a single place for all to use :angel

Right off to rename the Robo hand files properly :cool

I started building this a couple days ago, and I must say these are some of the most intricate patterns I have dealt with for a while...but they look absolutely great when finished! Great work, Zabana!!

Hey Zabana, I don't know if somebody asked you before but, do you have any Mark IV/VI files?... Thx...

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back