Zabana´s Iron Man WIP - BOOTS FINISHED - Page 13 (NEW LEG PAGE 14)

Zabana

Well, as the tittle said I am a spanish with a W.I.P since last February. I was working and developing my own armor. I began, of course, with the helmet. After that I was modelling in clay the body. After some try and failures I turn in to a 3D with pepakura system, that is cleaner and easier to work with in my flat, less dust and much better since I know wich one must be the final result.

By now I have finish the in 3D the arms, the shoulders and the chest. I´ll post as many pics I can. I want to share with you too a video with my helmet in the very first automatized state.

YouTube - Iron man Helmet automatized. vid-1

YouTube - Iron man Helmet automatized. vid-2

That´s all right now. I´ll take a few more pics when I finish the arms I´m working after pepakura. :rolleyes

Byeee!!!!

Last edited:
Re: First Spanish Iron Man costume (I guess...)

Hi again!!!

Someone have asked me about my hinge system, I´m going to post a pic that shows how I have design it, I think it´s self explanatory:

For all the people that have answered me in spanish:

Muchas gracias a todos, ha sido muy agradable recibir todos vuestros cumplidos!!!:$

Un saludo y

BYEEEE!!!!

Hi Darkside!

No, at the moment I am using my rc airplane emitter, and I will build a circuit based on a 555 IC due I can not find your IC in my electronics provider, but it gave me the first clue on how do the electronic thing :lol

How are you with the files I send you? I´ve got now dunglebeetle helmet ( is ready for free downloading) if you need it send me an email :$

Para los que me preguntaron de donde era decir que de Málaga, España :cool

Realmente espero ser el primer español en desarrollar un traje de Iron Man y poder ir al estreno de la segunda parte jejeje

Byeeee!!!!

that was very nice of you to share how your hinge system works!(y)thumbsup
unlike some members here they just like to keep that to themselves.
keep up the good work!

good...i like the hing system very basic and not to hard, thanx for that

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

I was busy with my family, you know how are these days :$

But I did not forget to prepare the last pics about the hinge.

Thanks all for your words, I apreciate them a lot. Vegas Vader thanks to you a lot too, I like to share my desing because it´s only an idea, everyone could have or improve mines and this is good. I believe all of us have only one goal and it´s to build costumes and enjoy them. Maybe in a future I will share for a small and simbolic price my 3D files, but only because I need to keep going on with the armor and its not cheaper :wacko

Firemedic felices fiestas a ti y a todos los tuyos!!! La verdad no esperaba encontrar a tanta gente que hablara español por aquí y menos con parientes en España :love

Byeee!!!!

I´ve used this one, with two futaba s148, with some minors mods to have a bigger wide in the servo movemnt:

Simple servo controller

Description
This cicuit allows you to test a servo. The angle of the servo can be set by means of the 10k potmeter.
Perhaps you will not be able to reach all positions with this circuit. Playing with other resistors may help.

Partlist
1 x 555 timer IC
1 x BC547 transistor
1 x 10k Ohm potentiometer (mod with 50k)
2 x 10k Ohm resistors
2 x 100nF condensators
1 x 220k Ohm resistor
1 x 15k Ohm resistor (mod with another 15k resistor in parallel)

You can feed the circuit with 6v maximum.

I didn´t implement yet the swift circuit, by the moment is manually changed with the pot.

Merry Christmas!!!!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back