Dick Tracy Watches?

lint

I know a few threads have come and gone with ambitious people hoping to bring these watches around.

Anyone currently manufacturing a screen/comic accurate watch? Any watches to be modded to look close? Been wanting one of these watches since I was a kid. Would love to pick one up.

-todd

I offered them at one time.

dt2wwtv.jpg

I have admired your work st. louis kid. I am looking for a working watch one though. Not the TV one. Although if the price was right I would pickup one of your kits. they do look spectacular.
radio+watch+ut.gif

I offered them in the junkyard and on ebay years ago. NOOOOOOOOOObody wanted them. I ended up giving a couple away. The remaining were just castings and I actually threw them out. I thought they looked okay but I must have been wrong.

I was in talks to get some in metal but ...uh ...nevermind.

Oh well. :unsure

I have admired your work st. louis kid. I am looking for a working watch one though. Not the TV one. Although if the price was right I would pickup one of your kits.

Check ebay as someone made them commercially at one point.

The mold is shot and I never offered kits since that is a temptation for recasters.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back