1/8 scale 935 RSR Porsche casts for the Slave I

JPolacchi

Sr Member
I have got a couple people interested in Slave I casts,but I never really put it out.So(unless you have contacted me already) is there anyone else out there who wants the castings of the Porsche for the S.S Slave I?The castings will include:The Body, front bumper/air scoop, and some door parts.Those are the only parts I am aware of.

I've no idea how much it will cost at this time,and as hard as I may try to conserve silicone,the castings will be on the expensive side.I'll do all I can to make things affordible,but I need others who are interested which will make it more cost effective to make the molds and pull parts.I need more than just three people who want parts.

So,if you want castings for the Slave I,chime in here on the thread,shoot me a PM and please include your mailing address and any other contact information.I'm compliing a list for both S.S Falcon casts and Slave I casts.

Guys, the thread was started 11 (eleven) years ago and JPolacchi hasn´t been around for almost a decade ... I do wonder though why we haven´t seen a 3D scan of said part yet.

Guys, the thread was started 11 (eleven) years ago and JPolacchi hasn´t been around for almost a decade ... I do wonder though why we haven´t seen a 3D scan of said part yet.
The reason why I commented was because his post appeared as a "started a new post" on the forum several days ago. Not sure if the original post was edited recently to cause this "new post" status.

Going to start up the slave one wars again huh. Just when all the players thought it faded into the memories of a distant past. Someone brings up the pain all over again.

HERE WE GO!!!!! Going to be EPIC!

With all of these necroposts lately, it's like Dawn of the Dead.

But as long as I'm commenting...I'm not familiar with the Porsche parts. If someone could post a pic of them, perhaps I could 3D model them if they weren't too hard.

TazMan2000

Same. I am working on getting some physical ones as well. If I do I am wanting them archived digitally as well. I am pretty sure I have someone already who can do that but want to expand on that if he doesn't have time. So TazMan2000 we should get together.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back