Vader saber from ROTJ with severed hand anyone done this saber version?

they have - but I just did a search and it looks like everyone's pics who have done this took them down... what is that pic from???

The truth is i was sorting out my hard drive and i came across this image that i have never seen before hence the thread i dont remember ever downloading it :confused

they have - but I just did a search and it looks like everyone's pics who have done this took them down... what is that pic from???

I have a few of that hand/saber in my collection. From what I remember it was supposed to be from Bob Burns collection.

Best pic I could find. Real screen used prop I was told.

IMGP9059-vi.jpg

Pic is Jason's I believe.

thanks mate very interesting and so many variations it would be great one day to have them all lined up in order of appearance!

Ouch so when Luke dissected Vader`s hand at the wrist Vader had already dislocated it awesome, the cybernetic hand is to mimic a real hand which means that angle of bend against the railing would have broken the cyborg hand base as seen on Anakin in episode 3.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back