Charlie Brown Christmas Tree

hankey01

Sr Member
I can't believe I missed this. Our local small town harware store carries Charlie Brown Christmas trees! I didn't even know until I saw a pic of my sister's on facebook. Of course I called immediately and they are sold out!! NOOOOOOOOOOO.

If i werent SOOOOO blizzardy outside I would consider driving around until I found one..but not worth the life risk right now (its that bad..my routes home cycled from closed to open highways).

At least my Moosemugs arrived today.

Here is a pic of my sister's tree. JEALOUS!!!!!!

Hehe...yeah I think nothing at all would have been a step up from that tree...but a true classic! I have to have one!

Yes I have to buy one...this year at least. Just don't have time or ambition for projects right now (divorce/house selling/packing/drama etc.) and the one project I intended formy boys as a Christmas gift is about 3 weeks late in arriving so that will be priority 1!

I've had one for the last two years. I don't have a large apartment, so this fits my need, perfectly. I have a powder blue pillowcase that I've been using for Linus' blanket.

It's easily recognizable and gets a lot of compliments. The ladies think it's cute and it kind of eases them into the prop world without being overly dorky. Wait 'till I display it with my Red Ryder BB rifle - that'll up the dork factor :lol.

-Fred

that's been out a few years i think I seem to have seen one at wal-mart or some place like that. I want it to go next my my Festivus pole...The holiday for the rest of us..lol

Welll dang...I had no idea these were available at all.

My eyes will be open now at every store I go to!

I'll check sears.ca (canadian site)..but MAN I am sick of paying for shipping.

There's a long story on this product... but in essence, this product originally came out in Christmas 2005 and were an exclusive item for the store Urban Outfitters...that year, the retail price was like $29.95 I think...but quickly sold out-- on Ebay it ended up like $50 or so.. if u really want it, go to Urban Outfitters.. I finally bought 2 last year--and they were on-sale (after Christmas sale)--

Yesterday though, I saw this product ironically in my supermarket for only ~$13.95 (different looking box)-- but same product-- that's Ralph's in the San Diego area...

hope this helps

I can't believe I missed this. Our local small town harware store carries Charlie Brown Christmas trees! I didn't even know until I saw a pic of my sister's on facebook. Of course I called immediately and they are sold out!! NOOOOOOOOOOO.

If i werent SOOOOO blizzardy outside I would consider driving around until I found one..but not worth the life risk right now (its that bad..my routes home cycled from closed to open highways).

At least my Moosemugs arrived today.

Here is a pic of my sister's tree. JEALOUS!!!!!!

If you have all your friends come and wave their arms rapidly at it just like the Peanuts kids did in the cartoon at the end, the tree will be all decorated and suddenly become full and lush. It's amazing and stupid at the same time!!! Watching the cartoon as a child when they did that, I said "WTF? It was a branch! A BRANCH!!!!! Now it's a pine tree that rivals the one in Rockefeller Center!! How?? HOW????"

I must hit the local Walgreen's tomorrow to see if they have one. I am ready to wave my arms at it and have a great tree. Then, all I would need was a dancing Beagle.

We dont have any of those stores here (in Canada)..just Wal Mart. I didnt notice them there but Ill check.

We do have a Toys R Us...but too far to drive in these conditions!!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back