FM Y-Wing Fighter instructions

JPolacchi

Sr Member
I just bought a FM Y-Wing fighter and it has everything but the instructions(and the pilot).I was wondering if anyone might be able to either send me instructions(if you are finished with them),photo copy them,take a picture of them/scan them and send them to my e-mail?I'll be more than happy to send a little $ your way.

I just bought a FM Y-Wing fighter and it has everything but the instructions(and the pilot).I was wondering if anyone might be able to either send me instructions(if you are finished with them),photo copy them,take a picture of them/scan them and send them to my e-mail?I'll be more than happy to send a little $ your way.

I don't know where you got the FM Y-Wing from. However, when I ordered my FM Boba Slave I, it came with a cracked windshield/canopy. I contacted HLJ and got another sent out to me at no charge.

Try contacting HLJ / Finemolds, they'll more than likely send you what you need.

I'm gonna try to get the instructions from Sean.If I contact Hobby Japan it will be to replace the missing pilot.Many thanks for your assistance.

Fred,
That's a very good reference.

John,
I also have a PDF of the instructions if you would prefer that. Just let me know.

Sean

No,just the instructions will be fine Sean,thanks though.many thanks for the link.I had no idea.I bought the kit through somone on SSM,I guess he either lost or forgot the instructions?Not that I wouldn't figure it out,but it's always nice to have a manual for parts check.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back