National Treasure 'The Charlotte' Bell WIP

Re: National Treasure 'The Charlotte' Bell

yes, I'm looking for some more info. on this. I would imagine that a ships bell would be pretty good size.

Heck, I'm not worried about the weight of it, but I am worried about the size. I have very limited space in my prop room.

Overseas shipping for anything over 2kg is expensive. Size wise.....I, eh....think I have space for it somewhere!!:confused:lol

I understand. I've shipped stuff overseas and it isn't cheap. However in this case, I'm in No. California and the bell would be in So. California. BTW, my oldest son lives in So. California.

I think this could be quite a fragile piece aswell which might not take the pounding and beating inherant in such a long journey.

Ya know I was thinking a sculpture of the figurehead from the Charlotte woul look really nice next to this lol Although maybe alot smaller lol Any sculptors here?:)

Regards
TAZ

The overall shape is done. We are working on the lettering now. We are playing with a styrofoam type material to make it lightweight. The bell we have constructed is 18inches. I'll post pictures soon.

The bell shape is done however we are doing the lettering and image about the Boston lettering. Does anyone have a close up shot of the bell? I need to see the eagle.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back