Halloween... TK409 at the White House

Chris,
Just when i think you can't top yourself, i see this and think WOW!! hes done it again! This is just to cool.
Can't wait to see the next adventures of 3P0!
Your friend,
Michael

That's an excellent story. :D

(Mabey next year they could use a Joker? :lol )

EDIT - Did you get to meet Depp? And he was dressed up too?

......Did you happen to read what it said on his shoes? :lol

Last edited:
Hi Chris, you've shown us that you get around but this is one of the best ever. Meeting the president must be as good as meeting GL himself :) And as I remember our tummies when George said we did a good job on the Rose Parade I can imagine how you felt.

Mega cool man !!

So what's next in the planning ...

What a story again, Chris!
You know i said more than one time that you deserve this!
So what´s next on your way to conquer the world? Hard to beat a Halloween at the White House...

That is fantastic!!!! I'm sure these memories will stay with you forever, it sounded like an anazing time. I loved the C-3PO lines you used....cracked me up when reading your post. :)

Well done....

Tk 409 I'm a big fan of your work, and this proves that good things happen to good people. You've helped this trooper achieve a dream with your information on your web site.

I would hope this experience was a achieved dream for you as well.

Good Job!

Here's a shot of Chewie and one of my Old Line Garrison troopers. Unfortunately, no TK409. :(

4063476968_9cec6b386b.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back