Spaceballs the shaving Cream

propologist

Sr Member
This was one of those simple projects I had on my Spaceballs list. I'm going to add it to the paper props threads when I gain access. ( if it's not already there)

325478065_o.jpg

I'm also doing the Cereal box , Flame thrower , The plates , and several things .

So cool!!! All Hail Screwb!:lol
salute-o.gif

And...it's not there right now. This would make a nice run in the Junkyard when you are able:love

That is very nice!! I like the way it looks, it has a nice, clean metal look. I like the red and white Spaceballs logo, and the little shaving cream picture is perfect.

So funny! I will totally have this sitting out in my bathroom at home, and then take count as to how many guests at my house catch the reference.
It would also be funny to go to the supermarket and put these labels over all the shaving cans!!:lol

Thanks for the email - cant wait to print some up!
Oh - and I just might, as a gag, put one or two on some cans at walmart - I will be sure to take pics and post them here!!:lol

I love it. Apparently, one of the conditions George Lucas had in allowing Mel Brooks to parody Star Wars, was that no Spaceballs merchandise was to be produced. Which is why there is practically nothing out there. Kudos to you for starting this thread, for all us closet Spaceballs.

ALL HAIL PRESIDENT SKROOB!:eek

Last edited:
"Spaceballs da T-shirt, Spaceballs da colouring book, Spaceballs da lunch box, Spaceballs da breakfast cereal..... Spaceballs da FLAME THROWER!!!! (da kids love this one)... and last but not least, Spaceballs da Doll - Me!! ("May da Schwartz be wid you"). Adorable!!!"

Nicely done, fella!!

yeah i want to do everything I found. the cereal box and flame thrower is in process. The plates are being researched for good images. The ring will be a good one for my jewelry wax .
I have the Perrier- Air label completed as well , just trying to find a good can to attach it to.
Also in process/reseaching : The giant hair dryer and 4 tube contraption that barf uses to reverse the laser fire. Just now taking measurments for bending PVC to make them.
I want to do the Jawa looking guys as well..maybe in 12" form.....

yeah i want to do everything I found. the cereal box and flame thrower is in process. The plates are being researched for good images. The ring will be a good one for my jewelry wax .
I have the Perrier- Air label completed as well , just trying to find a good can to attach it to.
Also in process/reseaching : The giant hair dryer and 4 tube contraption that barf uses to reverse the laser fire. Just now taking measurments for bending PVC to make them.
I want to do the Jawa looking guys as well..maybe in 12" form.....

Here's a shot of the plate that I found online.

2jb5ovo

And a the t-shirt logo made up by a fan

e123us

Last edited:
This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back