Transformers Glasses and other Transformers Props

Droidboy

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I just finished up this display for a convention, and thought I'd share. They are a pair of the glasses Capt. Witwicky wore in the first Transformers movie with the All Spark Coordinates inscribed in them. They are framed with a signed photo of William Morgan Sheppard wearing them. They will be auctioned off for charity this weekend.

There are also a couple of other things that I've picked up from the movie.

Gregg

P1050062.jpg

P1050063.jpg

P1050060.jpg

P1040873.jpg

Yeah....I own em both.

Here is me, Morgan Sheppard, the glasses, Bee and the cube....

12942_1213195403194_1028060603_30565510_7099080_n.jpg

12942_1213195483196_1028060603_30565512_3803098_n.jpg

Oh, and I weigh about 20 pounds less since that was taken.

Gregg

oddly for those would would like , Morgan Sheppard signs great through the mail...

c/o Silver, Massetti & Szatmary
8730 W Sunset Blvd
West Hollywood, CA 90069
USA

:)

That guy ROCKS! I hope he hangs around long enough for me to meet him someday! If you've never seen "Gettysburg", check it out for his scene as Gen. Trimble if nothing else!

-Sarge

Thanks for the kind words. Morgan was on loan. I didn't get to keep him though.

I'd like to add a few more pieces, but the wife has nixed the idea of getting a Semi. She said I had to finish building KITT first. Women.

Gregg

Nice one Droidboy...superb collection. I love the fact I have the cube alone so I'd imagine you're pretty stoked about having these!!:cool:thumbsup

The glasses were actually a pretty easy thing to make. If anyone wanted glasses I could do them for them pretty inexpensively.

Gregg

You can purchase the glasses here:
http://jas-townsend.com/product_inf...d=166&osCsid=b4066e4e0c181a380a7781c2f22ea1a3

You would have to crack the glass yourself.
I use the side armature ear section for my NT glasses. I have quite a few of the front main glass frames with the lenses, just without the side armatures. If anyone wanted them, I could send them out for just a little more than the cost of shipping them. I have at least 5 to 7 of them lying around.

They are on the outside. At least that is where I put mine because that is where it makes sense they would be.

I hand etch all of the markings, it takes an hour or so to do them. It's not bad just kinda tedious.

Gregg

What about the cube? Where is that from? I am getting ready to make Frenzy's death disks and it would be a nice complement.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back