Soda Cap with Safety Pin inquery

clonesix

Master Member
Someone here on this board was offering soda caps. This is not to do with ANY copyrighted movie prop. I have a bottle of grape soda and keep losing the cap. Is there someone here capable of making me a replacement cap, and put a safety pin in it so I don't lose it? I would purchase it.

Thanks RPF

As said above, a picture would help a great deal.
I can't really tell what kind of bottle you are looking for.

As for PET-plastic bottles, there are "Baby Soda Bottles" for sale on eBay (and elsewhere). These are soda bottles that have not been blown up into bottles yet, and they have the shape of test tubes - and are sold as such.
The plastic caps that come with them are pristine, but you don't get to choose the color.

As for PET-plastic bottles, there are "Baby Soda Bottles" for sale on eBay (and elsewhere). These are soda bottles that have not been blown up into bottles yet, and they have the shape of test tubes - and are sold as such.
The plastic caps that come with them are pristine, but you don't get to choose the color.

Ummmm... :confused

Are you serius?...

In Swedish: Killen söker söker en speciell kapsyl från en datagjord film vilket namn vi inte får säja eftersom dom har redan skickat ett elakt brev från filmbolaget om försäljning av just denna lilla sak.

Can you copyright an object???

Even if you can, (which I doubt), can you copyright gluing one common household object to another common household object?

I suspect that this uncopyrightableness (tm) is why there isn't more trouble from film studios in this hobby....

Are you serius?...
Yes, I was. I totally missed the jokes at the beginning of the thread.
I have caught the (swine?) flu and having a fever doesn't exactly boost my IQ ... :confused
I was surfing this forum during the day because I am staying at home from work. :unsure

And no, I have not got around to seeing the movie yet.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back