Star Wars Twi'lek costume.

bambistark

So my sister and I have been thinking about doing this for quite some time now and I think we're finally going a head with it.
Well, even if she decides not to, I would love to.

My aim though is for more of a smuggler, or Jedi look.
I don't want to be an existing character as it kills the freedom of creating something different part.
I am under no circumstances going as a slave or dancer...

Reasoning being: despite knowing I have a body for that kind of costume to work...
I'm just not comfortable with walking around a large amount of people I don't know while barely wearing anything.
My spandex costumes took in enough unwanted attention for me...

Thus being said.
I'm asking for some help in designing an outfit that won't have too much skin showing.
So any help with pictures of various Twi'lek or outfit ideas would be greatly appreciated.
I'll also keep you updated on when I actually start the costume.

Star Wars Lethal Alliance?

I was actually kinda eying her as a full costume but decided to go more original.
But that character does help with a kind of style to base it off of.
:]

Thank you.

Ah yes, Pam.
We've been debating purchasing lekku from her or trying to make our own.
We probably will end up ordering hers but right now our current hesitation is on what she might charge for them.
Her molds are amazing.

Thank you. :]

Even if they're references I've come across, it's still awesome to have them all in one place so I'm not hopping all over to try and re-find things.

Pokey, are you a guy or a girl? There's Astraal and Shado Vao, from the SW Legacy comics. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Astraal_Vao They're twins, brother and sister. Astraal is a missionary and Shado is a Jedi.
There's also Numa and Alema Rar, twin sisters from the EU novels. They both started out as Jedi, but Alema turned to the Dark side. There's one version of her that basically wears a black jumpsuit, as one of the Nightsisters.
Even if you don't want to go as a specific character, and really have your heart set on a smuggler, you could just do kind of a Han Solo-ish outfit, with the vest and everything.

Last edited:
There's a cool body guard Twilek in the upcoming Star Wars: The Old Republic game. Hope the screencaps help.
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/e3-09-star-wars/49937

2mqp3ya.jpg

As for guy Twi'leks, I would think a Bib Fortuna-isch costume would be kick ***!

There are some Twi'leks in the KOTOR 1 and 2 games. Smuggler, dancer and even bounty hunters.
kotor_mission2.jpg

I almost forgot about those games. o:
I have them and should really replay them...

I'm thinking I might end up doing a few sketches to combine a few ideas.

Hey Pokey,
I think your in my city...Peg.
anyways great to see you on these boards.

I was Boba Fett at the C3 last year, I was on the Sun.

I didn't suit up for the C4 this year, though.. but there we're lots of Mandos there.

I may suit up next con... i read it may be in Nov.

LMK if you need any help..

And I think this costume image looks close to your Deadpool costume, so you can add tons of stuff to it to hide your figure..or compliment it.

like Zam from the ****** 2nd SW prequel.
057.jpg

2mqp3ya.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Pokey,
I think your in my city...Peg.
anyways great to see you on these boards.

I was Boba Fett at the C3 last year, I was on the Sun.

I didn't suit up for the C4 this year, though.. but there we're lots of Mandos there.

I may suit up next con... i read it may be in Nov.

LMK if you need any help..
Oh sweet!
Yup, I'm a 'Pegger.
C4 is back on Halloween weekend again for 2010.
Apparently someone canceled a booking for the convention center so they were able to get the same weekend. :]

Oh yeah I see what you mean, it's just like a body suit, but with lots added.

I guess another reason for having more skin covered is that I've never done body paint before, so doing it in mass areas might not look great.

Good luck with your costume from a fellow Twi'lek

I recently finished a Bib, very time consuming but worth it in the end.

RPF2.jpg

If you need any help let me know.

Awesome, thanks.

I've now e-mailed Pam, for a few details and pricing on her lekku.
If it ends up being a bit too much for me, I'll have to start a fabric pair myself.
:]

Good luck with your costume from a fellow Twi'lek

I recently finished a Bib, very time consuming but worth it in the end.

RPF2.jpg

If you need any help let me know.

WOW!!! You finished it! It's awesome! I mean, from the looks of it when I saw the beginings of this project I knew it would turn out "good", but this is GREAT!

you da' man :thumbsup

My girlfriend got Pam's lekku, and we both thought they were very reasonably priced for the quality of the product, and well worth saving the time and effort that making them would have required.

However, they don't have the pronounced "head bump" between the lekku that the Original Trilogy twi'lek Oola had. It's more of a streamlined Prequel twi'lek look.

My girlfriend got Pam's lekku, and we both thought they were very reasonably priced for the quality of the product, and well worth saving the time and effort that making them would have required.

However, they don't have the pronounced "head bump" between the lekku that the Original Trilogy twi'lek Oola had. It's more of a streamlined Prequel twi'lek look.

I'm currently working on refining my sculpt. I do use the "head bump" which is present on Aayla Secura in the PT. The streamlined look is more animated.

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=77585

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back