New Wolfman movie cane pic

Pic doesn't seem to be hotlinking right but cutting and pasting the addy worked.

The cane looks pretty cool. It's always difficult to put the the original design out of your mind, of course, but as a fresh take, I like this look.

Tom

thanks for the info on the messed up link problem. I just changed it to a standard link.

Yes, although the cane looks different than the original, still looks very classy.

Most likely sculpted in Zbrush, and RP'd into the real world. Some details are hidden under the hand. Guess we have to wait for more pics before someone can make a faithful replica. If it was Zbrush, it probably has perfect symmetry. I wonder if Rick sculpted it? He's got the same realworld sculpt skills in Z.

I love the original cane - in fact, since life has handed me a deal where I do walk with a cane, my reproduction of the original rarely leaves my side. (if it were made of metal things would be different... a metal cane head in the middle of winter is less than comfortable!)

This new cane... my first reaction was "SWEET!" I like the look, a lot. I guarantee, if the original had been made of metal, it would have been heavy as hell! This one looks much more manageable. (I've read that the original, owned by Bob Burns, was made of hard rubber.)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back