ZK's ZF-1 research thread

Re: ZK's ZF-1 reasearch/build thread

hmm, the bit sticking out the back of the blue nozzle looks similar to a CO2 cartridge, which makes sense

Zombie calls it a Blue nozzle mounting bar!!
next week I will post here what it looks like, we are currently cutting that piece!
Lewis you dissappeared for a week, we need to bring you up to speed bud!!!!lol
Seabass, it is a rod/bar, but a co2 canister would be awesome!!!

Mars

On 2 of the guns there is also another piece under the frame next to that. It goes from the bottom of the round clippard cylinder to the frame. It's the one part i have no real good pics of . I know it's brass and round and has a groove in the middle and has a flared piece at the end where it ends at the lower pod but i can't make it out. For now the plan is to go with the flame thrower version which is a square block at the bottom of the cylinder with a black hose coming out going to the lower pod.

I know that these pics will not bring anything to the project but I find them cool for share.

FE_ZF1_Shooting_001.jpg

FE_ZF1_Shooting_002.jpg

Tee

these are great pictures! esp. the bottom one.....the blank firing ZF-1 .

Have you got anymore? Where are they from?

What is the top pic with the blue light panel?

Thanks Nick, do you have a good shot of the grooves on the maglight block? Wondering if i got those right...

I am going to be photographing this beauty tomorrow. If there is anything specific you want me to photograph, please tell me now.... and know that I don't know this gun, so please explain thoroughly.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back