Studio Scale 1933 King Kong Stop Motion Puppet Replica

Got Kong's toes on, next I just have to make his little toenails and fingernails and then the last thing will be to make his tongue and then do the final little touch-ups where needed

Hey Merry Xmas AND belated B-day Guy!! Hope all is going well and that Santa was good to you! All my best wishes in the new year to all you RPFers out there!!!

Holy crap! How did I ever miss this thread. I've gone back and read all the posts and this is simply unreal. It's been an absolute treat watching this come to fruition. Kudos!

Well, here he is, all finished! I'm just gonna start off with posting these generic, standing profile shots. I've already taken a bunch of action posed shots of him and a buddy of mine is doing some custom made backgrounds for them so stay tuned for those cuz those are REALLY gonna be fun!!!

Greetings every one!
I have just finished checking out this thread and this Kong replica is incredible!
FANTAMATION i just sent you a PM.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back