Sam from Trick R Treat statue

frosty

Sr Member
Well i didn't have much to do with this apart from making a cast of my sons hands and making poseable polyfoam copies, the lollypop i made from perspex, the rest was put together by my wife, she did a great job with it, i know its not 100 % accurate, but close enough for us.
I may do an unmasked head for it later, but i like the sack.
116_0149.jpg

I'd had a small sheet of orange stored away for years, being a hoarder of crap sometimes pays off,:lol
I had an AHA! moment when it came time to make the lolly, my wife allways says i keep hold of to much stuff, but this time it payed of, i'm sure i'm not alone in keeping stuff that will come in handy one day...

Love it. I was thinking of tinted clear resin for one of those just today. I watched the movie the first time this afternoon and it got me thinking. Well done.

Dave :)

thanks
My son who is 7, had fun pointing out to all his friends who came around that they were his hands,and that he'd helped paint them and add the blood, he got lots of eeeehh's and ooohs.lol

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back