Cylon razor raider

cylon75

I just finished my razor raider i used a stock revell kit cut it up and put it together to best replicate a razor style raider that i could. This is my 1st attempt to light a kit too and I'm happy with the results.

001-24.jpg

003-41.jpg

005-49.jpg

009-44.jpg

014-7.jpg

015-4.jpg

[
007-46.jpg

016.jpg

017-1.jpg

Last edited:
It looks good, too! (meaning GOOD, of course.) :lol Excellent work on the blue engine lighting. Your first attempt looks darn good to me. I can't wait to see your SECOND attempt at lighting!

I very much appreciated the "backdating" of the new BSG technology in Razor. As much as I like the look of the new series, it was good to see a tribute to the CLASSICS.

Nice job. My second hobby is photography and the job you did on the photos is great. What did you use for the background? I do most of my "Space" shots with Adobe photoshop.

Nice job. My second hobby is photography and the job you did on the photos is great. What did you use for the background? I do most of my "Space" shots with Adobe photoshop.
The ones that look like perfect space are done in "paint" in my photo gallery ,time consuming but it dose look nice.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back