Knight Rider Flag Semi - pics pg 4 on - never seen before screenused

ave4uevoli

Sr Member
Okay - I actually haven't had the time to unbox the whole thing. It's going to take me a few days at least. (i'm slow and careful like that).

Thus, I've decided to start a game/ progress of unboxing thread. At the end of the thread, a screenused prop will be revealed.

This prop has never been seen before, there are no preexisting pictures of it before this thread (as I could find).

It is what I would consider my holy grail of props. It came in two crates, the longer crate is about 7-8 feet long.

I guess people can start guessing as to what this prop may be. If you get it right... hmm.. I haven't decided yet but clues will be added as time goes on.
(yea, most likely you get nothing, but for at least 20 years this prop has been awol and most don't even know it's still alive and well)

Okay - clues:
1) There was only 1 made
2) it's black (mostly)
3) it has nothing to do with star wars

pic:
CIMG3240.jpg

Last edited:
Re: never seen before screenused hero prop!!

You mean people actually collect stuff not related to Star Wars?!?!

Hmmm....is it king kong related? maybe his little finger?

I like big parcels!

LDR

Well...

I have trouble believing they only made one, and I could have sworn I have seen one, but my first inclination was to say a Batman suit from 89 (Costume in the larger box, cowl in the smaller one).

Well...

I have trouble believing they only made one, and I could have sworn I have seen one, but my first inclination was to say a Batman suit from 89 (Costume in the larger box, cowl in the smaller one).

Okay - let me add more clues - This is not from a movie. It's from a TV show. (a rather popular tv show so it'll be worth it to figure it out). There were no movies that made it to the big screen based on this show. (so that'll take out king kong, aliens and batman)

I'm actually pretty sure they only made one and reused it over and over again.

TV show huh? Was it reality based or was it scifi/western/cop/action...etc?

Okay, so to save people from guessing, it can't be in this list of tv shows that made it to the big screen (no animated series, obviously). :)

The Addams Family
The Avengers
Babylon 5
Battlestar Galactica
Batman
The Beverly Hillbillies
Bewitched
The Brady Bunch
Buck Rogers in the 25th Century
Car 54, Where Are You?
Charlie's Angels
Dark Shadows
Dead Like Me
Doctor Who
Dragnet
Dukes of Hazzard
Firefly
The Fugitive
Get Smart
Gilligan's Island
The Honeymooners
H.R. Pufnstuf
I Spy
Leave It to Beaver
Lost in Space
The Man from U.N.C.L.E
Maverick
McHale's Navy
Miami Vice
Mission: Impossible
The Monkees
The Mod Squad
Monty Python's Flying Circus
Mr. Bean
The Munsters
The Muppet Show
Mystery Science Theater 3000
My Favorite Martian
Knight Rider
Police Squad!
The Pretender
Reno 911!
Sabrina the Teenage Witch
The Saint
Saturday Night Live
Sergeant Bilko
SCTV
Sesame Street
Sex and the City
The Singing Detective
Star Trek
Stargate SG-1
Starsky and Hutch
S.W.A.T.
The Twilight Zone
Twin Peaks
The Untouchables
The Wild Wild West
The X-Files

TV show huh? Was it reality based or was it scifi/western/cop/action...etc?

I'd say scifi/western/cop/action. not reality based - and not john wayne type western.

by the way - sorry for all of those who think this is stupid - Honestly, I haven't finished unboxing this thing myself yet - so I thought I might share the fun of unboxing with you guys with a guessing game - I'm just a smidge bored.

Okay, so to save people from guessing, it can't be in this list of tv shows that made it to the big screen (no animated series, obviously). :)

The Addams Family
The Avengers
Babylon 5
Battlestar Galactica
Batman
The Beverly Hillbillies
Bewitched
The Brady Bunch
Buck Rogers in the 25th Century
Car 54, Where Are You?
Charlie's Angels
Dark Shadows
Dead Like Me
Doctor Who
Dragnet
Dukes of Hazzard
Firefly
The Fugitive
Get Smart
Gilligan's Island
The Honeymooners
H.R. Pufnstuf
I Spy
Leave It to Beaver
Lost in Space
The Man from U.N.C.L.E
Maverick
McHale's Navy
Miami Vice
Mission: Impossible
The Monkees
The Mod Squad
Monty Python's Flying Circus
Mr. Bean
The Munsters
The Muppet Show
Mystery Science Theater 3000
My Favorite Martian
Knight Rider
Police Squad!
The Pretender
Reno 911!
Sabrina the Teenage Witch
The Saint
Saturday Night Live
Sergeant Bilko
SCTV
Sesame Street
Sex and the City
The Singing Detective
Star Trek
Stargate SG-1
Starsky and Hutch
S.W.A.T.
The Twilight Zone
Twin Peaks
The Untouchables
The Wild Wild West
The X-Files

HOly moley - was that from your own head?! :confused well yes -it's on that list... sigh - okay - this is getting silly -I'll just finish unboxing the blasted thing and show people - I probably won't be able to finish it until tonight anyways... :rolleyes

oh and you forgot airwolf - which totally would have been my "other" holy grail (cuz everyone has 5-10 holy grails hahaha)

Last edited:

I was going to say the Outer limits, Twilight zone or something like that but then again its not that old (i think).

HOly moley - was that from your own head?! :confused well yes -it's on that list... sigh - okay - this is getting silly -I'll just finish unboxing the blasted thing and show people - I probably won't be able to finish it until tonight anyways... :rolleyes

oh and you forgot airwolf - which totally would have been my "other" holy grail (cuz everyone has 5-10 holy grails hahaha)

Nah, if that was in my head I wouldn't have room for all the other worthless information that is in their now. :lol

Seriously though, keep the game going, I was just trying to help narrow it down so we wouldn't keep getting the sames guess over and over. At this point people can look at the list and try and guess for there. Even though you said it was on that list, I still can't figure out what it is. :confused

EDIT: Airwolf was made into a movie? (my list was only tv shows that were made into movies, not the other way around)

Last edited:
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back