Knightwire Super Star Destroyer with 5,761 Fibers

Thats incredible Thomas, I thought 50 FO lines was bad enough? I know what you mean about the PVA glue, I lost a few cos it didn't hold em well. Going to check you vid now, wicked stuff mate, & looks like you got quite a prop room going on in the background?

Ace.

That's a cool build!

I think I would've went insane drilling all those holes for the FO, but then maybe a touch of insanity is needed to pull off an awesome job like this, well done!

:eek I really admire the dedication drilling all those holes, threading, glueing and trimming that cable, and it really paid off, looks great.

Love seeing all those step by step photos too.

:eek I really admire the dedication drilling all those holes, threading, glueing and trimming that cable, and it really paid off, looks great.

Love seeing all those step by step photos too.

Yeah, Id have to second this.
Your attention to detail and the sheer amount of fibers used is mind-staggering. I really doubt I would be able to come up with that much patience

Well done, sir!

A-MayZing build!

That's a scrap "drain" you built into your work table, isn't it? What an awesomeidea! That's the best building tool I've come across since I asked my dentist for a handful of drills, burrs and diamond points (after being sterilized!) that were too dull for him to use - but are excellent for model building - and they're free!

Insane lighting build!

wolff

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back