Dexter costume

I took this pic last night of my backup Halloween costume for this year. I'm pretty happy with the pic, so I felt like sharing. (And yes, I know that I'm not the right build, but I don't want to sacrifice my ability to pull off my Who costume just for this one. :)

Dexter.jpg

wheres all the dead bodies? :)

We should all be in a club.

The club could be called "Behind the times". :lol :p ;) LOL.

EDIT - Had a dirty joke in mind...But never mind now. :lol

Doesn't look like Showtime's shop is selling the embroidered hanley shirt anymore:cry
Does anyone have good screen caps to share that show off Dexter's pants??

Go figure, AA is sold out of the Army green shirt - looks like it's Ebay unless AA gets them back in stock.
I will take a closer look at my Blu-Ray Dexter and compare the wardrobe pants to anything I can find off-the-rack.
Any info on what watch he wears?

Does anyone know where this outfit makes an appearance? I've never seen it in the show but it the white stitching in this shirt seems to be the basis for the action figures and bobble heads of Dexter...

0000036478_20061214130926.jpg

Dexter.jpg

I live in Long beach, we have a bay.

Did you notice the Long Beach Aquarium/ Civic Center south parking lot in the last episode of season 4? When Dex destroys the camera and gets arrested, you can clearly see the 'Whaling Wall' mural from the Aquarium of the Pacific in the background. Alot of the harbor scenes are shot in Long Beach and San Pedro... I live in Pedro, and notice a lot of the waterfronts match up...

Wow, I never knew that. I didn't even know it wasn't filmed in Florida.

As for the white stitching, that's just in those publicity stills. He never wears that shirt in the show as long as I've been looking. You could pull that off pretty easily with an AA shirt and an overlocker though.

Thanks!

That website is awesome. I've driven right past some of those locations, I've been to some of them, and I go to school about a mile away from Rita's old house. I'm going to have to check out a few of the public ones. Too cool.

Does anyone know where this outfit makes an appearance? I've never seen it in the show but it the white stitching in this shirt seems to be the basis for the action figures and bobble heads of Dexter...

0000036478_20061214130926.jpg

Dexter.jpg

I have only seen the very first episode so far...but I want a plastic dexter!

Oh, dear. I never should have seen this thread. I'm going as Dexter next year for Halloween. I'll go trick or treating with a big garbage bag. I'll even take my infant kid with me. ;)

I found some sources for the American Apparell thermals, varying levels of stock.

I can also tell ya that those don't look like Doc Martens to me. Close, but no cigar.

Anyone figure out those pants yet?

Those boots look awesome - even if they were not Dexter's choice footwear! I hope we can figure these out...
So is the basic color of his pants an olive green??

Yes, the pants in the promo shot were never used and are made out of some kind of dark green/grey ripstop. The ones he wears in the show are all an olive drab twill of the lighter variety.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back