Dexter costume

was watching "Total Recall" and minus Arnolds brown button up shirt, he seemed to wear Dex's stalk outfit first lol. A greenish henley with army colored cargos. just seemed a bit funny to me.
But finally I got that Dexter wardrobe shirt from season 2 that I wanted that was screen used a bit back, someone didn't pay and i made him an offer and got it!!! stoked!!

Got a pair of Diesel Cassidy boots in Mocha Bisque for sale. Brand new with tags. Never worn. Size 9 US/42 UK!!! Asking $210 o.b.o

c2fc7cfa.jpg

damn I need that size, my 8.5's are a tad too small. they are perfect for someone who wears a normal 9 or 9.5 in shoes as they run big, and these fit perfect but i just want them a bit bigger. So I have the same boots barely worn in excellent condition for $165 obo.

Awesome post. I see all sorts of things that I need to buy now. I'm going to be broke if I don't stop looking at RPF.

Is there a consensus on the boot color? I've read the earlier posts in this thread, and I noticed that some people think that mocha bisque isn't the correct color. Seal brown definitely looks like the season 1 promo pics, especially the laces. Any input would be appreciated, since I have found both colors.

if you've watched the show as much as us you clearly can see the color of the boots many many times. for example in season 6 episode 10 (richochet rabbit) at the end when dexter is on the boat and finds holly benson on the anchor, you clearly see the color of his boots when he hits the switch with his foot to bring the anchor up, and the color is none other than Moque Bisque. Anyone, anyone on this forum will confirm they are moque bisque. You are clearly reading posts where the boots had been discovered but the color still hadn't (just like it was with the 5.11 pants, how at first everyone thought they were the Olive color but they turned out to be the Tundra's) which was a while ago. No one needed to call the wardrobe dept. Just watch the show and you'll see the color. I have seall brown and moque bisques and there is no comparison when matched up to what is worn on the show.

Not quite sure which thread to bump up here, but has anyone found the boots for the Ritual Kill outfit? Sometimes he wears boot covers, sometimes black rubber boots. Is there a "right" choice in footwear?

I know Dark Passenger had a pair of the black rain/fireman boots that looked pretty close, but I don't know if anyone else actually looked into getting them or not.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back