Dexter costume

I just read the bad news regarding the head sculpt on sideshowfreaks, Trevor was sent a C&D letter and is unable to sell the sculpt. It's too bad because that is by far the best likeness of Michael C. Hall I have ever seen.

I understand when a thread gets to be about 20 pages long, but seriously. This one is 9 pages, it's not like it'll take days to get through it or anything.

Anyone ever think about adding a Mickey Mouse hat with Dexter sewn on to their collection? It would be an odd ball item but I find it to be very memorable.

Hey does anyone know what the green oversuit, grayish sleeves, and apron are? I'm really interested in the Green Oversuit.

vlcsnap-2011-04-30-22h39m46s185.png

vlcsnap-2011-04-30-22h38m11s9.png

vlcsnap-2011-04-30-22h37m59s141.png

vlcsnap-2011-04-30-22h39m32s42.png

Last edited:
I've been looking at Surgical and Medical overalls and gowns and have come close but have not found that exact one. The key being no collar and no hood. Not sure if it even is a surgical overall or not.

I have also found sleeve covers but none in that color.

I ran into a guy with the mocha bisque Diesel Cassidy boots at a karaoke bar tonight. I was wearing mine as well. One of my roommates described our reactions as a "broment". Haha.

Hey guys, I MIGHT be getting some good news from the contact in Wardrobe.

She says, "I will ask the propman. He does all the watches for the cast."

They began fitting for Season 6, so hopefully soon. She has been more then cool by telling me the pants were G-Star. Hopefully she can get the watch for us!

That would be awesome. I was picking out a watch to wear the other day and thought to myself "You know, I could actually use a silver watch with a light face."

I really really hope she pulls through. She has been very nice. Seems like this is the only missing piece to the costume puzzle.

Although, I'd still like to find out what that green oversuit is.

She kindly got back to me about the watch. She told me Saturday she would ask the propman and Monday afternoon I had her reply. VERY nice lady to do this!!!

I spent all yesterday looking for one, and as you would suspect, it is impossible to find it. I have the brand name, but not the model. I think this is it, what do you guys think? Sorry, but this is the ONLY image on the net. Not a good thing.
2_e098042910615ad78cc7c93d90d591f8.jpg

The reason I think it is the one above is because of this picture. You can see similar lines on the face plate. One single line of text below the center of the dial and what could be 2 or 3 lines of text above the center dial.

What do you guys think, is that it?
5536352605_6907b8cc26_b.jpg

Can't see anything that tells me it's not it. I am 99.9% sure that's it. Only problem is, that's the only image I have seen of that particular watch. As usual with this show, impossible to find.

Based on those photos, I'm 99.9% certain that's the watch.

I'm guessing you're withholding the name of the manufacturer until you can find one for yourself? ;)

Based on those photos, I'm 99.9% certain that's the watch.

I'm guessing you're withholding the name of the manufacturer until you can find one for yourself? ;)

Sorry to do it that way Zombie, but yes. I hope you understand. Finding just ONE has been a no go so far. As usual with this show.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back