AT-AT Kit List

Junk Pilot

Sr Member
I am in the process of identifying the kits used on the AT-AT and at the moment it is a very short list that includes the 20mm Flakvierling, Saturn V and Harrier parts.

Can anyone help out with more kits? Thanks

Also, is the list of kits and scans at studioscale.com a comprehensive list or is there still many more missing?

Last edited:
It would be nice to see a thread that ties in with the armature thread.

Here's a few more although I admit I haven't even given the AT-AT that thorough a look:

1/35 Tamiya Sd.Kfz Leichter 222
1/35 Tamiya T34/76
1/35 Tamiya M16 Multiple Gun Motor Carriage
1/35 Tamiya Chieftan Mk.5
1/35 Tamiya Leopard
1/35 Tamiya Matilda
1/35 Tamiya Marder 1A2 Milan
1/700 Tamiya Nelson Battleship
1/12 Tamiya (any F1 with a Ford DFV Engine)
1/72 Hasegawa Morser Karl

2" pre-heater hosing for the neck (to be confirmed)

I am in the process of identifying the kits used on the AT-AT and at the moment it is a very short list that includes the 20mm Flakvierling, Saturn V and Harrier parts.

Can anyone help out with more kits? Thanks

Also, is the list of kits and scans at studioscale.com a comprehensive list or is there still many more missing?

Last edited:
Tamiya 1/35th flakpanzer gepard No.3599 has parts for the underside, and the Kampfpanzer Leopard No.35064 has those vents that are on the rear butt panel near the plates from the Flakvierling

Phil

Last edited:
I'd also like to know what kits were used for the chin and cheek guns.

I know the chin guns were 1/35 King Tiger tank barrels and the cheek guns were from a 1/35 20mm Flakvierling but what are the other kits, if any?

On one of the "hero" models (which the MR AT-AT is based on) it actually looks like there were two Flakvierling gun used on each cheek, one which was shortened.

And what is the cylinderical piece the gun sits in?

NICE!

This is exactly the thread that I was looking for. I was wondering what 1/35 Tamiya kits where used on the AT-AT.

I read that the 1/48 flakvierling can be used to detail the Revell AT-AT, I was thinking about the other kits as well.

Thank you for this thread!

NICE!

This is exactly the thread that I was looking for. I was wondering what 1/35 Tamiya kits where used on the AT-AT.

I read that the 1/48 flakvierling can be used to detail the Revell AT-AT, I was thinking about the other kits as well.

Thank you for this thread!

Believe it or not Scratchy even the 1/48 Flakvierling is slightly oversize for this kit but it is still usable. Am still trying to get 2 1/48 King Tiger gun barrels but rather than buying two complete kits I may end up buying the replacement metal barrels instead seeing as thay are about 70% cheaper than the kits themselves. But I still would prefer the kit barrels all the same though.

Believe it or not Scratchy even the 1/48 Flakvierling is slightly oversize for this kit but it is still usable. Am still trying to get 2 1/48 King Tiger gun barrels but rather than buying two complete kits I may end up buying the replacement metal barrels instead seeing as thay are about 70% cheaper than the kits themselves. But I still would prefer the kit barrels all the same though.

The gun barrels are not from the King Tiger (if you're talking about the chin gun barrels)...

Here's the correct kitpart (the nozzle is not cut, those are untouched kitparts, the 2 halves are just glued together) :

foundpart3.jpg

Here the KT barrel :

tamiya%20king%20tiger%201-35%20parts6.jpg

I thought it was from a Panther. I was very happy when I did this find, it's from the Tamiya 1/35 sturmgeschütz III (you want the old tooling, not the one available now). Ive got most of the parts ID'ed now, still 5 or 6 to find on the AT-AT though...

That was the first thing I did when Monsieur Tox mentioned it and although I believe it is the Ausf G variant that is required it has the end on the muzzle which is unlike the image that MT is holding.

That's because the very front of the nozzle is a separate part on the vintage 1/35 Sturm III, I think it is part of both halves of the barrel parts in the 1/48 just like in most of the kits. So you'll have to cut it.

I'm looking to find some Cheek Guns for my Master Replica AT-AT. Is there a replacement for these? I have really had issues finding them. Thanks in advance.

Hey Phil, is that AT-AT head a scratch of yours mate, looks amazing?.
If it is how far along are you on the build, love to see more pics dude!.
Hah, guess the Falcon takes up a lot of your time so you may have been concentrating more on that?.
Anyhoo, love to know Phil.
Stu

Think that was Phils Ron kit build Stu, bloomin marvellous!
We really do need an alloy stop mo armature for one of these, no silly bits, just an accurate armature dimension wise!

Lee

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back