Looking for prize, for the first $1. store contest in years.

I'll offer this up as a prize.

3522769338_67e98bd4e5_b.jpg

Great! the winner will be able to make a holiday special saber. :)

Blast-tec (yodashouse) has agreed to donate saber conversion kit. The Winner will have the choice of either of the ANH kits, or the ESB kit offered on his site. (Well actually he is offering either of the ANH kits, or 50% off the ESB kit, but I'll pay the difference if that's the kit the winner wants. :) )

On a side note, I'm righting up the rules right now. Here's what I'm thinking of for the prizes. The 1st place winner would git his (or her ) choice of 2 of the prizes, and then the 2nd place winnner would get there pick of 1 prize from those that remain. The same would go for 3rd, and so on, until we run out of prizes. That way folks can get what they want, and the person that gets first place, gets something extra. I just wanted to run this by the folks in this thread, to make sure that, that is ok, with all that have donated to the contest. So, sound good?

Last edited:
I can pop in a Iron Man Arc Reactor paperweight. It won't be perfect, which is why I am getting a replacement one. But, overall, it is a decent representation of the arc reactor, consider it the after battle replica piece.

I can pop in a Iron Man Arc Reactor paperweight. It won't be perfect, which is why I am getting a replacement one. But, overall, it is a decent representation of the arc reactor, consider it the after battle replica piece.

That's great. Another member PMed me the other day, offering an Iron Man paper prop set for the contest. :) "to great taste, that taste great together."

Another member PMed me the other day, offering an Iron Man paper prop set for the contest. :) "to great taste, that taste great together."

Yep, that was me. That would be a great prize. The Arc and my Magazine covers and Newspaper all together. That right there is a combined prize worth an easy $180.

Brad

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back