Temple of doom mine car

No, not for the price range mentioned. I'm not trying to get those thrown in for free. :)

I was just thinking that I don't know what I'd put in it. I think that would be the best way to display them. Maybe it's another project on the side.

Hey Frank , that is 3 !! he could put the fourth on EBAY and make a killing,lol
so in theory that is four!!
where did you say i put my deposit in?:lol
Mars
Merry Christmas mate!!

Check with KAIBUR

he posted above..its HIS model...HIs project.

Thanks guys for the praise! I'm gonna be looking over the logistics of doing this kit over the christmas break. I think Frank is right about including a nice walnut ovoid base and i'll have to redo some of the chassis for moldability but I believe this can be put out early next year if the interest holds up. So who is actually excited about this now? Mars, I know you're in!

Nathan

Out of my price range unfortunately, but this thing is seriously cool. How do you not have more people signing up is what I'd like to know.

i totally agree, here is a prop that is original , only (possibly 4) and looks like it has a enormous amoun t of work.
Not to mention the job on its own to kit it!!!
Just as is , it is a beautiful piece!! Nathan.
Hope I am able to display one of these soon .
Mars

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back