Temple of doom mine car

So...Nathan finished it.

He REALLY needs to make this a kit.

mc2.jpg

mc1.jpg

Wow, nice work - I'd love to see a kit of this. It's as nice as the real model, in fact the figure is nicer than actual figures which have long since fallen apart. Now you just need to add short round in there :)

If this kit, came with a real walnut wood base, and everything in the picture, who would be interested?

Price probably be 400ish plus shipping.

Guessing we would sell 4.

However, which would maintain the exclusivity of it.

Last edited:
i would like to put my name down first!!
If it is exclusive, contains the parts to make as per pic and the price as mentioned, consider one of 4 sold!!!
When do you want the cash!!!1:love
Pm sent mate.
Mars

Very impressive! Love the final track and base too!! :love

(For me to purchase kits, I'd like it to be populated with all the figures. Not sure about hot toys style, but sculpted. I know that's asking for too much, but if I bought a kit of this and the pursuing car, I would want figures in it. But not studio model-like. Realistic.)

Very impressive! Love the final track and base too!! :love

(For me to purchase kits, I'd like it to be populated with all the figures. Not sure about hot toys style, but sculpted. I know that's asking for too much, but if I bought a kit of this and the pursuing car, I would want figures in it. But not studio model-like. Realistic.)

Oh Sure...but...then who could afford it?

Sure as heck coudnt offer ot for the price range already mentioned.

Frank

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back