A-Team Murdock's leather jacket

I just got my jacket today and I cannot stress enough how impressed I was by both the jacket, and A.J.'s friendliness and enthusiasm in general. Easily my best transaction online ever...and I've had many! Thanks again A.J.! Can't wait to have Dwight Shultz sign it next month!
- Paul

Hey fellow A-Team-ers. Made it to 50 replicas in a year... and it's been quite a ride.

Working on #51 now, along with something new... altering a jacket where someone else painted on it first, and then sent it to me to fix. It's been quite a challenge, but I've taken pics as I go along to show the morphing. When it's done, I'll be happy to share the pics.

Last edited:
Finally met Dwight at the Motor City Comic Con in Detroit this past weekend. I had an absolute blast, not to mention having his official stamp of approval.

profile_picture_by_nescartfanatic-d50s32n.jpg

... a wonderful guy who is nothing but kind to his fans!

~A.J.

Last edited:
That's fantastic...what a great photo!! Glad you finally got to meet him :) Been meaning to get in touch with you to see if you were still doing the jackets.....

Chris

Yes, of course still doing them, actually have a handful of orders I'm working on/looking for jackets, so the sooner you get your jacket size to me so I can keep a lookout, the better.

Finally met Dwight at the Motor City Comic Con in Detroit this past weekend. I had an absolute blast, not to mention having his official stamp of approval.

... a wonderful guy who is nothing but kind to his fans!

~A.J.

I talked to him there too! He was very nice! Great to see he appreciates your work!

Don't you have to through the studio to obtain the rights to replicate the design on the jacket?

Also how did you copyright something you didn't create?

Basically I had to protect my own artwork from some website who stole my pictures and claimed to sell their own version of their jackets.

Edit: Here's what they were using my pictures to represent... yeah, no.

url

Last edited:
73 replicas later, I've finally come across an Antler brand A-2 jacket - same as the 3 originals. I hadn't seen/heard of one until now, and was almost convinced they didn't exist...

0a3d4c4b9da8a1fd077d6e5c5bf913ab-d5ne8fe.png

Wanted to make sure I got the lettering spot on, here's one with a screen shot.

559702_10152342008325305_394420219_n.jpg

Looking forward to finishing the rest. The shows 30th anniversary is coming up next month, I hope it's remembered and celebrated. :)

Kinda feels bad for bumping this constantly, but here's a little sneak peek compare shot I put together...

1b7688da2fa3fa8e73003ea0f77029f6-d5ogf85.jpg

Glad to see somewhat of a resemblance there.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back