The Omen daggers?

Rylo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Didn't someone here do a run of Omen daggers?

I seem to remember something about them.

Anyone?

Thanks.

I did offer them a while back in limited numbers.

I do still have the molds...but time is a more precious commodity unfortunately!

I'm sure people would enjoy 'singles' if you're pressed for time these days.

I'd have a hard time displaying the whole set, but would love 1 to lay next to a lobby card.

-Rylo

Here's mine (one of Al's single daggers with case).

Omen3.jpg

Omen2.jpg

Omen1.jpg

There was a production run I got years ago on eBay. Full set but very inexpensive and I thought inaccurate and cheap. If I can find them or dig up photos, they are yours. They came in two labelled boxes and were made in China (same sort of look as the licensed/unlicensed Phurba). They are probably still around but I suspect not up to your standards unless a Halloween throw out kind of things. ob1a's were nothing short of stunning and I kicked myself for not getting one.

Doc

LOL yeah, little Star Wars/Omen reference there. :)

Thanks for all the nice comments.

As to making any more, the molds are still good and my blacksmith can craft the blades to order. Time is the only issue for me, that's why I'm a bit hesitant about taking any more orders.

Still, I suppose that if folks were happy to sign up on the understanding that the turnaround wouldn't be super fast, I could make some more.

Perhaps I should start an interest list in the JY in the next few days to see how the land lies?

Regards

Al

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back