My Hero M41A Pulse Rifle - Moving on to the Build... finally!

Matt's doing the final finish and painting. I left it up to him to do whatever he thinks is necessary. Asked for a bit of weathering, but however it gets finished, I'm sure it will be awesome. Matt does incredible work.

Nothing new to report. PR is still with Matsuo. Been meaning to drop him a line and ask for an update, but figured I'd wait until after the holidays. I'll post when I know more.

Matts work is always Top of the line...Chris when you get that back, you are probably going to lose your breath and pass out....lol....looking forward to your update pics....

Just got these pics from Matt. And he said to pass on that he was "getting his **** together."

It's been a long wait, but soon I will have it in my hands.

d19550c528da232ffd03e9bdbd69f8e2.jpg
4c5772eda4a97952921c01abb6031d82.jpg
0a276efe7b99171107c1f2c67aa5054c.jpg
4f6ce9bae0770638d836e267ba603b6a.jpg
867fdf60c2460547fdbdfd9b94113293.jpg
6879d1e0a47ea9eabdfa8924316fd527.jpg

I posted this in the Problems with Matsuo (Resloved) thread, but I'm going to copy it here as well:

Hey, so I just wanted to post an update here on my Pulse Rifle from Matt. As a recap, I sent him my parts to build up and paint about 5 years ago. I've been in periodic contact with him over that time via email, so he never disappeared. Recently I found him on Facebook and he has been posting there about restructuring and getting back orders done. The Matsucorp Facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/MatsucorpProps/

So, if you have a backorder with Matt and haven't already done so, I would recommend getting in touch with him there. If you aren't on Facebook, try sending his wife an email (s.matsucorp@gmail.com). She is handling the office side of things.

I'm really happy to see that Matt is getting things sorted as he truly does amazing work. He also said to pass on that he was "getting his **** together." In those words.

This will be my last hero version , I assure you , lol...
I think Matt work is exquisite work indeed , very happy , you will be getting it soon sir...congrats bro

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back