Studio Scale Cylon Raider

The masters that Custom Replicas were selling have been bought by someone I think (they aren't on their website anyway) Maybe somebody has plans?
icon_smile.gif

Neil

Hey I like the original series.Its a classic all the way,but I'd like to do the new cylon ship from he new series,not to mention...there are many other great ship designs.Problem is everything is cgi....damm!

If anybody out there who has a spare unbuilt kit of the Studio Scale Cylon Raider, let me know IÂ’m on the hunt for one.
Yeah, I love the new Cylon Raiders, that is definitely on my scratch build list of things to build....and I love the new show, far more then I did for the original series when it first aired, when I was a wee-little-boy!

I know they had the kit at one time, but I havenÂ’t actually sent them an email as to weather of not they would be getting any more in the future....IÂ’ll shoot them an email, but IÂ’m not going to hold my breath though
icon_frown.gif

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back