OdiWan72´s prop family

Re: My growing blaster family...Update 09/24/2014!!!

What INNER BARREL Frank?
The part you see sticking out of the tomtit engine grill is the actual barrel, cut down so it is flush with the grills front end.
Will cut it shorter when I found the sweeparm and/or have better references about the correct length.

Markus

Don't YELL AT ME... I'm very sensitive. :p

Yes, that is what I was talking about. I thought you might have been going with LonePigeon's belief. I'm still not sure what to do for that part so I was wanting to know what size to replicate.

Whatever is sticking out of the tomtit part in the above ref picture is thin and higher than center... Weird.

Last edited:

Don't YELL AT ME... I'm very sensitive. :p

Yes, that is what I was talking about. I thought you might have been going with LonePigeon's belief. I'm still not sure what to do for that part so I was wanting to know what size to replicate.

whatecer is sticking out of the tomtit part in the above ref picture is thin and higher than center... Weird.

I am sorry Frank, I edited my post and added quotation marks instead of using capital letters :lol
You might be correct about the left side greeblies, now that Scott posted the high res pics and yes...whatever they used inside the engine grill, it is slightly offcentered in the pic(s)

Markus

Your work is always an inspiration to me. Gets me off my lazy ass!

Indeed!

Now where are the updated pics of your Han ROTJ "Stembridge" blaster? :p

You´re right ...I still have to take some "glamour pics" of it ;)
Only two more days until JediCon 2014, don´t know if I´ll manage to snap these before I return

Markus

Hey Ham ...you asked me to post a more recent pic of the so called "Stembridge ROTJ blaster"....here it is before I applied weathering:

Markus

Last edited:

Here is the original for comparsion.

stembridge.jpg

As you can see the brass "washers" on the scope bracket are slightly different and the texture/ pattern of the grip is obviously slightly different as well. Anyway, the checkered (spelling?) grips are the closest I found online

markus

Re: My growing blaster family...Update 10/21/2014!!!

Great job, love the checkered grips!

Re: My growing blaster family...Update 10/21/2014!!!

What is that scope referred to as? M19 replica or something else?

You didn´t read the replies to your question in BobaDebts thread, did you?! ;)

The scope was custom made for the ROTJ blasters by the prop dept. to resemble the M19/M32 scopes as seen on the various ESB DL44´s.
So NO, it is not a replica of the M19...BobaDebt will offer these in a separate run in the near future.

Hope this answers your question!?

Dann: Thanks :)

Markus

Saw that, but I thought it might actually have a name. Something like MBobaDebts or M19BD. :D

Looking forward to a run of these, if it happens.

Saw that but, I thought it might actually have a name. Something like MBobaDebts or M19BD. :D

well...if you want to call it that way, GO AHEAD ;)
otherwise it is just "some sort of scope-thing that looks a tad like a M19/M32" :lol

And the run WILL happen, check the Project Runs section, as soon as you can access it :thumbsup

Markus

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back