OdiWan72´s prop family

Small update :)

Did not get any props built over the last months, but I was finally able to redo my office/ mancave/ prop-room.

There´s still much to do, such as re-organizing the display shelves (have a specific order of items in mind NOW), put the helmets on stands and redo the displays for the few HT figures. But hey...I did get SOMETHING done, so I am a happy camper :cool

Here are a few crappy pictures I shot last evening...just to show you the current setup :$

Great room!! Love the blasters!!

Nothing compared to the variety of items in your imperial collection, but mine...all mine *muhahahaaaa* :D

Will post some new -hopefully better- pictures, when the display shelves are re-sorted

Last edited:
The Odiwan museum hasn't looked better.

Very strange, last night I dreamt I was at your house looking at your rearranged displays. But you had it arranged by battle/scene which included the scale models.

Thanks gentlemen.

I have PLENTY of ideas how to arrange my displays by scene/ movie/ battle etc.
But since I am limited with regards to the display space and the pre-set shelf distances of my glass cabinets I can not realise, what I have in mind.
IF I would have a whole house to spread my collection to, I would get into models, helmets and more 1:1s!

Anyway...I plan to regroup many of the shelfs asap.

You seen this one?
12670912_10156551425595471_5747838181620121539_n.jpg

Markus,

Your display room is awesome! I am filled with envy at viewing this, man. Awesome AWESOME collection!!!

Tweaked the setup of my main display...still having to make stands for some blasters and the helmets.

What are your opinions, is this shelf order any better?

BTW: One thing I noticed is that pretty much HALF of my props are due for upgrades, need some finishing touches or repairs :wacko

Thx for looking!

Last edited:
It's a great display. Shelfs look good. I like how you blended in the Taun Taun and good lighting.

It would look very clean and high end if you removed the helmets, gaffi stick, and rifles from the top.

BTW - what Taun Taun is that? Who makes it?

Hey, your display has really inspired me to get cracking on that DL-21...what's your barrel length? :lol

I really like the layout of the second better. The row of blasters going all the way across is staggeringly impressive. It's a very nice touch.

Like I said in the other thread: spectacular!! :thumbsup Love the blasters! Especially the Imperial ones!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back